THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

here r some of mines (sz 10-10.5), I've sold a few
frown.gif
n am stillhuntin for some (white duncans, 1998 silver duncans, voltage pros sz 10
smokin.gif
)

Bonus (sorta beat so if ur sellin a new pair let me kno)

yo how safe is it to seaglow do u need to be extremely careful or r the chances of messin up really small (thinkin bout seaglowin pearls)

dakid926 wrote:http://s797.photobucket.com/albums/yy251/dakid926/?action=view&current=SN852552.jpg
the white flightposites in the lower left corner . . . anybody got some info on those?

the reason i ask is because i never saw them in stores and i remember when they came out that i had to order them over the phone from like a store in sanfrancisco or something. i remember somebody posting the phone number on niketalk. were they just a regional release?

would have LOVED if they retroed. flightposite is one of my all time fav shoes and back in the day was one of the few shoes i bought in multiple colors (boughtthe gold ones on release day). i got the 4 retros from last year or whenever they came out, but man that white pair is sooooooooo great.

^^ I almost regret passing on a pair of those last year....they had a pretty good size scuff right on the toe is the only reason I passed.

Nice to see some new heads in here!

Not sure but maybe a finishline exclusive....I could be wrong.

I'm sure Sherlock, or Jae oh en can probably shed a lil more light.

Fellas?

the white flightposites in the lower left corner . . . anybody got some info on those?

the reason i ask is because i never saw them in stores and i remember when they came out that i had to order them over the phone from like a store in san francisco or something. i remember somebody posting the phone number on niketalk. were they just a regional release?

would have LOVED if they retroed. flightposite is one of my all time fav shoes and back in the day was one of the few shoes i bought in multiple colors (bought the gold ones on release day). i got the 4 retros from last year or whenever they came out, but man that white pair is sooooooooo great.

I might be totally wrong but that may be one of the TB colorways that Nike released. Just my guess.

Those White/Royal FP IIs really need to be retroed. You listening to me Nike?!

I got those of ebay. I remember when they were released seeing them in a few footlockers but not many. I was up in rochester and wanted to buy them. Don'tknow where else they dropped. They weren't tb's though.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by G Raider

i dont know i just cant see what ever one fascination with the shoes is. to me they are not the biddness. i couldnt even spend $80 on a pair of these. just my opinion.
to be honest, I felt the same way. Then I saw someone post a pic of the Royal Penny foams, and it just did it for me. I bought a pair, when I wore them the comfort and feel of the shoe is what made me want more.

I guess to some posites are an acquired taste....

truth i copped hoh foamz and been in love since

I BELIEVE those white/navy Flightposite 1's where apart of the second batch of colorways released in 2001/2002 along with the silver/blackFlighposite 1, etc...

those white/navy FP1's were everywhere, mom n pops, FTL's, FNL....my best guess is what sherlock said....they were a GR back then. i have a pair that ilost somewhere over the years, i think they may be at a cousins house. gonna have to make some calls lol

i always preferred the navy/white pair tho, the upper on 'em is sick.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

dakid926 wrote:

the reason i ask is because i never saw them in stores and i remember when they came out that i had to order them over the phone from like a store in san francisco or something. i remember somebody posting the phone number on niketalk. were they just a regional release?

would have LOVED if they retroed. flightposite is one of my all time fav shoes and back in the day was one of the few shoes i bought in multiple colors (bought the gold ones on release day). i got the 4 retros from last year or whenever they came out, but man that white pair is sooooooooo great.
I might be totally wrong but that may be one of the TB colorways that Nike released. Just my guess.

White/navy flightposite 1s were a GR and everywhere except for Footlocker I believe.
Footlocker got the exclusive all navy with the white bottom at the same time.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

dakid926 wrote:

White/navy flightposite 1s were a GR and everywhere except for Footlocker I believe.
Footlocker got the exclusive all navy with the white bottom at the same time.

Man I had two pairs of the Navy and Whites, but everytime I got a pair I sold them, I have no idea why I kept doing that, now I can find them anywhere. I wishthey would have retro'ed more colors of the flightposite ones.

^^^ yea imma use that teeth whitener on my navy/whites to see if i can make the bottom so fresh and so clean lol

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ yea imma use that teeth whitener on my navy/whites to see if i can make the bottom so fresh and so clean lol

Lol crazy. And 1200 for volts smh!

Back
Top Bottom