THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Sad it was such a small turn out. Not for the Fans, but for Penny. He should be more relevant than to only have that small a crowd show up. I bet most that were there only know about him because of the foam/half cent hype
tired.gif

Nice sigs!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Sad it was such a small turn out. Not for the Fans, but for Penny. He should be more relevant than to only have that small a crowd show up. I bet most that were there only know about him because of the foam/half cent hype
tired.gif

Nice sigs!
Man honestly their was one other dude their that was a true foamposite and penny fan rest of the people in their wanted sigs to look cool
none of my shoes are ds i drove 4 hours to meet penny man just becuz i thought would be one of the moments you dont get alot and it was so worth it we spoke about foamz and the 1/2 cents and he loves how his line turned out and he STRAIGHT DISSSSSSSED the lebron 8 line he said kobe 5's look like wannabe lebron lows and the lebron 8's look like all his other shoes. He told me he never rocks jordans because their never comfortable and your twist your ankle trying play in them and that he was really happy when he 1st saw the foamposite he said immediately after that he made sure that was going to be his shoe beside that all the other kids where hype beasts and bought the eggplant half cents and got those signed
i wish it would have been a bigger turn out but if it was i prob wouldnt been able chop it up with Mr.1 cent himself 
pimp.gif

Dang, i wouldve driven from Chicago to go see him!  Okay, maybe not.  But its really cool that you got a chance to meet Penny, the man that started it all.

The 02 Joints that i just picked up a few days ago.  I honestly think this shade of white looks better than the pearl.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by s dubl

tired.gif

Nice sigs!
Man honestly their was one other dude their that was a true foamposite and penny fan rest of the people in their wanted sigs to look cool
pimp.gif

Man tell me about it, me and sneakerjunkie  seemed to be the only ones there when he first got to the store. next thing i know , i see a bunch of youngin's trying to get there "10 pearls signed and i even saw dude hand PENNY  a pair of Jordan 45's to get signed !!! i wonder what Penny was thinking when dude handed him them to get signed . but yeah Penny was real cool and down to earth and as far as getting stuff signed , he didnt mind at all!! wish  all of TEAM PENNY could have been there !!!!!!!!! 

that must be dope to chop it up with Penny, I'd have been asking him to send me pics of all the PE foams he has/had 
laugh.gif

NWT - nice pic
smokin.gif

Eddo - nice pickup on the 02's
pimp.gif

navy flights today...
4886091226_5220c8d368_b.jpg

I wanted to hit that penny event but I am boycotting that store. Reasons i wont specify here since its more of a personal stand point but he is truly a very down to earth guy. He used to always shop at my store when he was in the league and buy his luggage for his trips. Remember one Christmas he was in there buying some luggage and a kid between 10-13 years old walked in and asked for a autograph. Not only did he signed it, chopped it up with the kid's parents and ended up giving him one of the 4 ps3 consoles he bought with 2 games for Christmas. That really opened my eyes to the type of person he is. Sad not many know who he was or even care any more. I wouldnt put it pass that the turnout for his store signing was due to how that store handles customers or in store signings..

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

I wanted to hit that penny event but I am boycotting that store. Reasons i wont specify here since its more of a personal stand point but he is truly a very down to earth guy. He used to always shop at my store when he was in the league and buy his luggage for his trips. Remember one Christmas he was in there buying some luggage and a kid between 10-13 years old walked in and asked for a autograph. Not only did he signed it, chopped it up with the kid's parents and ended up giving him one of the 4 ps3 consoles he bought with 2 games for Christmas. That really opened my eyes to the type of person he is. Sad not many know who he was or even care any more. I wouldnt put it pass that the turnout for his store signing was due to how that store handles customers or in store signings..

Met him as well too, real cool dood. One of my all time favorite famous people I've met.

Sky blue foams,so slept on, great summer shoe with some shorts.
Those 2011 blue foams look real glossy. Army's are looking good to. Yo MAYHEM, u hurt my feelings with those navy blue flights. Great page top to bottom fellas!

nice pics of the pewters...definitely going to be a problem with those!

the hell happened to my last post in here? smfh

that penny siging must of been real cool to be their wish i could of went those peweters look fire

im missin the Black on Blacks and the Cough Drops...Pros dont look right on my feet so this is why i dont have any
2007 & 2011 neons, coppers, eggplants, pewters, dark armys, cactus, varsity reds

instead of mad pics which is super time consuming heres a quick vid from the ipod..sound is horrible but here u go

Back
Top Bottom