The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

Nashville is moving!
laugh.gif

What's up y'all, I'm headed to Memphis this weekend, anything I shouldbe sure to check out? Also what's the best shoe spots there? Appreciate some help here, thanks!

Originally Posted by 1Deep

Props Ta johngotty Makin It On Nice Kicks!

Haha. That's straight.  Was at Ravenwood golfing yesterday and some guy in the parking lot after was on his iPad talking about this.  I was like can't be the same guy...but it was. Some dudes already semi hatin' on the comments section though...

Props regardless

Originally Posted by J To Tha

Originally Posted by 1Deep

Props Ta johngotty Makin It On Nice Kicks!

Haha. That's straight.  Was at Ravenwood golfing yesterday and some guy in the parking lot after was on his iPad talking about this.  I was like can't be the same guy...but it was. Some dudes already semi hatin' on the comments section though...

Props regardless
Thanks fellas.

Hating? On the internet? Pssh
laugh.gif
. It's to be expected so no worries there
laugh.gif

Yep...lease was up.Nothing more,nothing less.We wanted to stay.And made plans to.Thats about all I care to say on it.Especially since this is an open forum.Business is business.

Opening Murfreesboro is not the reason HH closed.We hope to have that location open by Monday and look forward to servicing Murfreesboro and surrounding areas.

If you need anything feel free to PM me or check me out in store.Follow me on Twitter/VICJAMESphotog

We had a good run in the mall and I had hoped the old Bell Forge location could have opened back up.Thanks for all your years of business.

Originally Posted by victorjames

Yep...lease was up.Nothing more,nothing less.We wanted to stay.And made plans to.Thats about all I care to say on it.Especially since this is an open forum.Business is business.

Opening Murfreesboro is not the reason HH closed.We hope to have that location open by Monday and look forward to servicing Murfreesboro and surrounding areas.

If you need anything feel free to PM me or check me out in store.Follow me on Twitter/VICJAMESphotog

We had a good run in the mall and I had hoped the old Bell Forge location could have opened back up.Thanks for all your years of business.
Are Da Same People Gonna Be In Da Murfreesboro Store Or Are Dere Gonna Be New People?

I think it's not that hard to make educated guesses on why SS moved.

1. Hickory Hollow has been declining for a long time now. While...

2. M'boro has been steady growing and is still a wide open market when you look at the shops their currently.

Missed the Wiz and Big Seasn concert... If the concert was a year ago, I would have DEFINITELY taken a day off from work and went.

I heard Amber Rose was at Green Hills mall
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

I think it's not that hard to make educated guesses on why SS moved.

1. Hickory Hollow has been declining for a long time now. While...

2. M'boro has been steady growing and is still a wide open market when you look at the shops their currently.

i can see that...esp how HH has fallen off...was jus so damn convenient....but biz is biz, $ 1st
preciate the update vic....looks like i'll be out in rivergate more often

Back
Top Bottom