The Official Tennessee NT'er Post **Southern Takeover**

lol i know how u feel ^^^ thats what i had to do last week.. luckily i only live about 30 mins away from my school

I might get some XIIs but I'm packed out ! I know reselling ain't cool but that's all that this pack is worth.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Calling all sneaker heads. It is that time of year again and Kixpo 2009 is almost upon us. The event would be nothing without collectors displaying theircollections and repping the DFW and surrounding areas for the region to see. If you or your crew would like to get a table to display your collection at Kixpo2009 on July 25th in Dallas, TX, they are FREE (6'x3'). Please send me a PM or Email with your name and contact phone number and I will reserve you atable. It is first come first serve. If you will be selling at the event, there is a fee. Please specify if you will be selling and/or displaying. If you knowof anyone else that would like to display at Kixpo, please have them send me an email as well.

Hope we can count on your participation. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,
Info
liquidmen5@yahoo.com
www.kixpo.com

whats up Marcus? Man I wish she would hurry up...

anyway, just wanted t shout out our boy Joe for representing TN in Cincy this past weekend. easily the most heat there. Not sure if they all know what theysaw. Props!!!

peep vid:

What's up Tennessee? 'Nooga heads, what's up? Just wanted to come plug theonly sneaker boutique in all of SC. Our online store is now open for business. Go give it a look!

Suite Sole's Online Store

Connoisseur's Corner is our consignment section. Definitely a few gems in there.
wink.gif

Also, could anyone possibly help me out with the Net/Net Yeezy release coming up soon? I'm notlooking for a hand out by any means, but PM me and let me know!

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

whats up Marcus? Man I wish she would hurry up...

anyway, just wanted t shout out our boy Joe for representing TN in Cincy this past weekend. easily the most heat there. Not sure if they all know what they saw. Props!!!

peep vid:
good vid........dooooooooooooope stuff joe
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom