The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

wow those legs 
devil.gif

2-week gap, which is way too short.  They're gonna extend it to 3 next year, but still, they could do better.  Too bad RG and Wimbledon won't budge. 

Grass court season has officially started here in England. Anyway what you guys think of Mauresmo as Murray new coach? Whilst all the press here are concentrating on gender I'm finding it hard to see his thinking behind it. not because she's a women but just that I terms of what she can bring to the table for him. He says he wants a good listener but honestly I think he needs someone to put him straight from time to time, given his losses of concentration and berating.

Grass court season has officially started here in England. Anyway what you guys think of Mauresmo as Murray new coach? Whilst all the press here are concentrating on gender I'm finding it hard to see his thinking behind it. not because she's a women but just that I terms of what she can bring to the table for him. He says he wants a good listener but honestly I think he needs someone to put him straight from time to time, given his losses of concentration and berating.

Almost sounds like Murray is looking for a yes man/woman as a coach. I am going to keep my eye on him during Wimbledon to see how he fares as the defending champ.

No surprise there... Murray played like crap, while Rafa must have been exhausted.  He could use the rest.  Not to take anything away from Radek & Dustin... both guys played well. 

Old age getting to Fed.

Week away from Wimbledon. Dimitrov will be the darling pick, building momentum with a victory at Queen's.

If Grigs wins Wimby, Maria will get so turned on that she will probably blow dude on Center Court. :smokin

Serena might even be down for a threesome too.

If Grigs wins Wimby, Maria will get so turned on that she will probably blow dude on Center Court. :smokin

Serena might even be down for a threesome too.
He's the vogue player to follow and support in 2014. I'm more about Raonic and Nishikori. Even though the former hasn't taken the strides expected and still relies heavily on a dominant serve.

Back
Top Bottom