The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

You may or may not like the Djoker, but you can't knock the guy's sportsmanship.

http://www.businessinsider.com/novak-djokovic-wimbledon-opponent-point-2014-6

Na+Li+Wimbledon+Day+3+v-WQSQ591lyx.jpg

Caroline+Wozniacki+Wimbledon+Day+3+OwJMEsDIaZDx.jpg

Tomas+Berdych+Wimbledon+Day+3+11uqlutWwPbx.jpg

Wimbledon+Day+3+lGKrT2T74P3x.jpg

Day+Three+Championships+Wimbledon+2014+jtl_D_5s3zxx.jpg

Day+Three+Championships+Wimbledon+2014+gSJgdKbdCuKx.jpg

Novak+Djokovic+Wimbledon+Day+3+IKJjYl-nOtyx.jpg

Fog... complaining about something... 
laugh.gif

Day+Three+Championships+Wimbledon+2014+Lf3Cp9rwwm7x.jpg

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Rosol is owning Rafa... just one of those things, I guess... Damn... 

Last edited:
It was more down to how Rosol was playing and serving in the 1st and a few games into the 2nd.  He was going all-out, blasting winners and serving bombs... no one can beat that.  Rosol's level dropped, while Rafa raised his.  

Don't forget, Radak had Nole on the ropes too.

Vamos.

Isner on to the third round I see.

If Novack wanted to show the sportsmanship....He could of just lost. :tongue:

Damn Li Na.

Who is this? I feel like i've seen her act on a tv show.
Ester Satorova (Tomas Berdych's GF) she's a model apparently.

Cracking match between Jerzy and Lleyton at the moment... just going into the 5th.

Last edited:
Li Na... 
mean.gif
  So hard being a fan of hers...

I think Tomas is ok, but can go off mentally from time to time.  Dat flowery shirt tho... Lol.

Scary moment for Nole though.  At least he'll get 2 days to rest.  Can't believe he has Jo-Willy up next.

Not really a Berdych fan... not a hater either, just indifferent really. Fun to watch when he's hitting hard tho.

Li Na... :smh:   So hard being a fan of hers...

I think Tomas is ok, but can go off mentally from time to time.  Dat flowery shirt tho... Lol.

Scary moment for Nole though.  At least he'll get 2 days to rest.  Can't believe he has Jo-Willy up next.

I really don't think Tsonga will give him that much trouble. I see straights for Novack....With the first set being the closest maybe even tie break.

^ Yeah,  assuming Nole's ok and based on their current level... thats a reasonable prediction.

Don't look now, but Venus & Petra are in the 3rd.  Grigor down a break in the 3rd. 

Back
Top Bottom