The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

My goodness, I forgot how gorgeous Maria Kirilenko was. 

Very tough match for her tonight, but good news is I found out she is single again.  
happy.gif

Last edited:
Legend of Nick Kyrgios grows. Surprised he upset Youz considering just derailed Tsonga in Cincy. 26 aces and 68 winners for Nick.
I heard Youz was injured though... and that Nick had 3 point penalties (resulting in a game penalty) or something.  Hmmmm.

Simona+Halep+US+Open+Day+1+AUjPVmC1Lwnx.jpg

US+Open+Day+1+-kK0uGnMU2rx.jpg

[emoji]128029[/emoji]

US+Open+Day+1+yZFEOhHxQkVx.jpg

US+Open+Day+1+MXt8G5eTjgtx.jpg

Practice?

US+Open+Day+1+O1V2mrlms_ax.jpg

US+Open+Day+1+zZwAqB7cOZ0x.jpg

Andy+Murray+US+Open+Day+1+LUHlRHSy1kSx.jpg

US+Open+Day+1+cf5-h3Qnv1Nx.jpg

Maria+Sharapova+US+Open+Day+1+4o8g7WpCbxux.jpg

Maria+Kirilenko+US+Open+Day+1+dbGUfxKiOTlx.jpg

US+Open+Day+1+JHng2JxMcWMx.jpg

US+Open+Day+1+kS1r_TfftW1x.jpg

if anyone is going to be at the open and visiting the nike booth... anyway you could send me a pic of the women's/youth side of the t shirt wall... only pics i've found have been of the mens side.. thanks in advance!

Well, doesn't Ana just look lovely today... with her black dress and Tiffany kicks... 

It is a good thing Isner has that serve. Dude looks like a wounded deer to me when he is running around the courts.

Just saw what Donna Vekic looks like. People need to focus on her instead of awg eugenie.

Didn't get the see the whole match because of work, but Federer's match was pretty entertaining, especially that second set. Matosevic's reactions were priceless.
laugh.gif

It was nice to see MJ at the match to support Fed. Seeing two guys who are considered the G.O.A.T at their respective sport together is pretty awesome.

Doubt there are any anime fans in this thread, but I thought it was pretty funny to see that a fan apparently gave Genie a plushie of Kyubey from Magica Madoka.

Back
Top Bottom