The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 French Open)

Haven’t heard someone in pain like that since Bethanie Mattek-Sands messed her knee up at Wimbledon years ago.

I was watching my stream at work then my coworkers wanted to have a conversation so I missed everything... just saw him be walked out by trainers then saw the score was a walk over... that's crazy because it was a good match... hope he's good though

Is there no “superior” talent in the tennis pipeline? Both sides WTA and ATP needs some new consistent talent.

The dominance of Iga continues. 35 wins in a row for the 2022 French Open champ. Interested to see how she does on the grass.

Tough luck for Coco. She still has a chance to leave Roland Garros with a title if she can win in doubles.

Been a bit of a strange match. Level's been a bit up and down... Rafa's missed a few easy sitters... yet, here we are, Rafa's comfortably ahead 2 sets. But overall, just played solid, smart tennis.

I wanted to get that Nike 21 shirt good thing I passed lol

I feel bad for ruud getting a bagel in the finals

I wanted to get that Nike 21 shirt good thing I passed lol

I feel bad for ruud getting a bagel in the finals

Where them Nike 22 shirts at? My body is ready. Was going to return the 21 shirt back to Nike but got around to wearing it last week after I saw what they were going for on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom