The Official Tennis Thread (Vol. 2024 Oz Open Nadal Out)

Even without the DFs, this is just a different class. Saba would need to be a level below and Zheng would need to be one up for this to be more close. Just getting overpowered. Ultimately, a great experience and result for Zheng. She'll get better.

Too much power from Sabalenka... And not a single double fault in the match. Really impressed with how much she's fixed that problem in her game.

She's been the best player at the major's by far... SF's or better at the last six slams. She was pretty close to making the finals at all four last year, too.

Definitely did not see this coming... Other than those last few service games of the second set, Meddy's been putting on a clinic.

Congrats to me!

But def gutted for Medwed.
6 finals vs Rafole.

Crazy thing is that
Next gen - 1 slam
Next next gen - 3 slams.

Awks.
1706451704501.png

1706451694503.png

Rublev seems like one of the most friendliest player's off court, especially if you watch any of the behind-the-scenes ATP content , but dude's personality does a complete 180 when he's on the court. I like his game, but I can't watch him play with stuff like this and all the self-harm he's done to himself during his matches.

Rafa vs Carlitos "Netflix Slam" is today. :nerd:

Yeah, in the interviews, his interaction with fans, etc... he totally looks like a good dude.
But you can see how he loses his head a LOT in matches... and this really brought out the worst in him.
And it doesn't really matter whether he swore in Russian or not... you can't be screaming at an official like that.

Back
Top Bottom