[| -- The Official The Alchemist: Chemical Warfare The Album LP Thread (Drops July 7th) -- |]

pimp.gif
Oh No on the beat?

I think I'll actually purchase this, ALC has never dissappointed on any of his joints. You can tell from how layered everything is that he puts a lot ofwork into his music. That's all I ask.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I think I'll actually purchase this, ALC has never dissappointed on any of his joints. You can tell from how layered everything is that he puts a lot of work into his music. That's all I ask.
Yep.

I even bought his 1st CD twice back when it came out because I wanted the Special Edition also with the DVD.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

and why the Em track short?
smh.gif
On Chemistry Files, there's a short **# Obie track.

The beat was disgusting and Obie was nice.
sick.gif

Pissed me off.

"Divine Intervention"

that song was
eek.gif
, and I was sick that it was so short
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

smh.gif

sick.gif

Pissed me off.
"Divine Intervention"

that song was
eek.gif
mad.gif
Nah, my dude. It was this one:

"Made it honestly, without havin' to rob ya. Honestly, you should be happy I'm not up in ya Honda... or your Caprice, capisce?"
pimp.gif

Why ALC have to cut the song off?
mad.gif

Famed producer/rapper The Alchemist managed to get superstar Eminem to record a track on his upcoming album Chemical Warfare 2.

I hope he can get Em on a track seeing that hes been his DJ for years now.

I even bought his 1st CD twice back when it came out because I wanted the Special Edition also with the DVD.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

smh.gif

sick.gif

Pissed me off.
"Divine Intervention"

that song was
eek.gif
mad.gif
Nah, my dude. It was this one:

"Made it honestly, without havin' to rob ya. Honestly, you should be happy I'm not up in ya Honda... or your Caprice, capisce?"
pimp.gif

Why ALC have to cut the song off?
mad.gif
eek.gif
I ain't never heard that before. that was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. good looks man!

Hey what's goin on Al? Good, good... Hey listen err..ah errr..ah little nice album there. It was cute.It was cute. But you gotta think bigger, here's where you effing up, gotta go after the females they buy records. Ya gotta work out. Gotta do a littlebam! errr... eh a little shot in ya butt hole right there. Err....ah A lil a lil Barry bonds in ya butt cheek. A little tan, ya ya grease yaself up. Lil babylotion for the photo shoot. You gotta put ya hair back ya know ya know Its all about the 80s....Ya gotta put ya hair back ya know, ya know? Mullets, mulletsthey're coming in... Ring tones ring tones you gotta think bigger and better...

I have a fever and the prescription is ring tones!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Alc always got funny %@# skits

Back
Top Bottom