The Official The-Dream "Love King" Album Discussion Thread

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

If only Baby was on THIS album and not Biebers...

im a huge fan of Dream and pretty much everything him and Tricky write/produce (i think Mariah's Touch My Body is one of the best pop/r&b songs of the past decade) but Justin Bieber's Baby is not good...its obvious Dream and Tricky probably wrote that song in 5 minutes one night...they can %*+! better songs than that anyday...thank god they gave it to Bieber

I find it funny that The Dream wrote two tracks with the same title (Baby) and both were used as singles within a span of one year for other artists. 
laugh.gif

Bieber's version > LL Cool J's, but LL's still had beezies goin wild in the club. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

im a huge fan of Dream and pretty much everything him and Tricky write/produce (i think Mariah's Touch My Body is one of the best pop/r&b songs of the past decade) but Justin Bieber's Baby is not good...its obvious Dream and Tricky probably wrote that song in 5 minutes one night...they can %*+! better songs than that anyday...thank god they gave it to Bieber
sick.gif
touch my body is absolute garbage and not fit for someone like Mariah to sing.  One of the worst songs he's written.

Originally Posted by Heshua

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

sick.gif
touch my body is absolute garbage and not fit for someone like Mariah to sing.  One of the worst songs he's written.
enh its ok i've taken alot of heat for that opinion since that song came out, i stand by it though. i'll say this - he writes alot of stuff with that throwback 60s doowop/soul/r&b influence...Baby and Touch My Body are both those types...and i'll take Touch My Body anyday

That love king remix is FIRE. Reminds me of back in the day when remixes sounded like brand new songs i.e. Big Poppa and the SoSoDef remix.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Fancy is and will forever be his best song but the dream is always appreciated

The-Dream said he topped "Fancy" with a song called "Take Care Of Me" from the new album.
I hope he right
pimp.gif

Fancy is easily my favorite R&B song of all time and it's not even close

Originally Posted by Baller23217

The-Dream said he topped "Fancy" with a song called "Take Care Of Me" from the new album.
I hope he right
pimp.gif

Thats a big statement if this song isnt better i will attempt to post the biggest stone face in nike talk history

Originally Posted by Baller23217

I hope he right
pimp.gif

Thats a big statement if this song isnt better i will attempt to post the biggest stone face in nike talk history

You're cool.

"Make-Up Bag" is so ill. I can't wait for the album, but please, please don't let "F.I.L.A." be on the album. That song is just average ...

Tricky need to give that lil Prince drum sequence a rest or use it more sparingly.

Back
Top Bottom