The Official True Blood Season 7 Thread - Final Season

I want to see Sheriff Andy go HAM. Someone has to answer for hurting his daughters.

How many sex scenes has Jessica had over the years? I need to find some sort of compilation somewhere 
nerd.gif

^
Not that much. Mostly with Jason last season.

Does Anna Paquin not like to get naked much anymore? She barely shows anything now.

Nah, she's never shown anything. She wears lingerie or covers her boobs when getting smashed.

noooooo 
frown.gif
  Sad for this character, but it was getting a bit crowded, they can bump off 2-3 more people imo

Sookie raw as hell 
devil.gif

Last edited:
noooooo 
frown.gif

Sad for this character, but it was getting a bit crowded, they can bump off 2-3 more people imo

Sookie raw as hell 
devil.gif
I forgot Terry had hired that guy to kill him

Sookie bout that Team Raw life :smokin

We gotta face it, Jessica aint never getting naked :smh:

Last edited:
I forgot Terry hired a guy to kill him as well too :lol:

Billith :pimp:

So was the big ray of light on that last scene was Sookie or Warlow bustin' a nut? :lol:

sookies cookie
devil.gif

that ep was cray

terry had a nice sendoff, i was waitin for the sniper to be like oh jus shut up and shoot arlene too

billith went ham oh well for the governor, i actually liked him tho

why did they make a hep-v that kills so slowly
sick.gif
is it only sexualy contagious?

i think sookie jus got pregnant and killed warlow on some insect ish, the final season will be all about the super baby

i think more characters will be dispensed as well

So Terry was suicidal because of the stuff that happened during the war? I thought he got over some of it last season when he killed the guy from Felicity. He should've been happy that a fire demon wasn't going to kill him anymore.

I still want to know what Andy will do as payback. He should go on a Rambo rampage like Jason did last season.

Danger garden tool is the perfect way to describe Sookie. When she's not looking for trouble, trouble is looking for her.

^
Its been a good surprise since the last 2 seasons have been awful. Seemed like the writers were out of ideas.

Smh at Terry's situation. They should thought about glamoring sooner.

Seriously like so many things could have been done right. Why not give him vampire blood real quick while he was dying. Lafayette didn't have any lying around?

Anyway. I quickly went from thinking Billith was kind of dumb to loving him. He is going God mode on everyone in that combine can't wait

Sookie is annoying as hell. She is a huge garden tool and a rapist if you ask me :lol: I also don't get why she is so important. Is it because she has royal blood? Or could warlow bang any farry and have a super baby. Because it seems to me like Warlow is the only one with something special going on.

Alcede in this season is stupid too.

Jessica :smokin :smokin

I guess Alan Ball not doing the show anymore was for the best. So far this is the best season since season 2 IMO.

I need a gif of Billith taking those bullets :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
i always thought bill was cool as hell.  calm/collected, speaks proper, and ferocious when he has to be.  dat 1800's swag

Glad Terry is gone. His storyline and character annoyed me.

Bill tearing off his head :lol:

This season actually isn't that bad

i always thought bill was cool as hell.  calm/collected, speaks proper, and ferocious when he has to be.  dat 1800's swag

Bill is soft. Always has been, Dude always needs guidance like a female.

He's the strongest vampire EVER at this point, can control a vampire fairy hybrid, see the future and walk in the sun. He should be taking over the world.

Instead he's on a rescue mission and still doesn't know where he's going :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom