The Official VADO Thread... Vol. SLIIMEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by maddog345

Vado came through with this. Hopefully this is the same type of material that will appear on his album.

Isn't this his album?
Joint is fire regardless...Vado really came thru with this one....

Just got it, bout to give it a listen
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Yuku...
But yea I heard Vado say in an interview that he's dropping a slime flu album followed up with a slime flu mixtape....
Nah he been saying on twitter that this is not an album its a mixtape and that he doesnt like to use other peoples beats because at the end of the day he might could make a dollar off it

bout to light up and give this a listen or 2

damn my dude Vado is actually makig SONGS on this 
30t6p3b.gif
i ain't gonna front im impressed i thought slime flu was just gonna be another "jackin 4 beats" style type but this joint actually has a album feel to it 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in a recent interview he said that in turning Slime Flu into an album that will actually be sold in stores and on itunes, all the Araab Muzik beats and freestyles like ten swag commandments were cut out due to sample clearance issues. Vado is ill.. his swag is so NYed out. I still bump the BOABs all the time and am always catching new references he makes: 

"i don't like the way the powder did Bias/my Shammgod jersey Providence Friars"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_Shammgod

"pretty boy aint Gavin"

http://dailymath.ihiphop.com/weblog/?p=3262

so are we also gonna get the slime flu mixtape with the songs that couldn't be cleared due to samples ? on my third listen man this "album" is getting better with every listen
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

This tape is ridiculous.

The songs live the album cover in every aspect.
The cover was weak.

But as far as the music, I love it. No complaints really.

There's also a mixtape hosted by Drama coming real soon. Might be leaking the Intro to that tonight.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

so are we also gonna get the slime flu mixtape with the songs that couldn't be cleared due to samples ? on my third listen man this "album" is getting better with every listen
pimp.gif
im pretty sure ALL tracks ya ALL refering to is on da "hard in da streets" Vado mixtapes which were official since vado himself hosted them

Vado_Large_On_The_Streets-back-large.jpg

Vado-Large-On-The-Streets-Pt-2-Mixtape-back.jpg

largeonthestreets.jpg

Vado-Large-On-The-Streets-Pt-2-Mixtape-front.jpg

thats da fronts

This joint is really worth the $10 or w/e.

I knew he had it in him, but I like how he came thru and
displayed his SONG making ability, and aint just write off NYC rapper.

This what VADO Said On SLMEFLU MIXTAPE

How did Slime Flu go from a mixtape to an album?
The anticipation, most definitely, [and] the buzz. And Cam felt that we give ya’ll a trilogy of Boss of All Bosses, which is what built my anticipation. He said you might as well put Slime Flu in stores.

How did Drama feel about not doing it anymore?
Drama’s my dude. I’ll have a Slime Flu in stores but after that comes out I’m putting out a Slime Flu with Drama, definitely, and then we putting out Boss of All Bosses 3 with Drama.

The one Drama will produce will have different music?
Definitely. We got over 100 songs, we work every day. I’m leaking songs every week, and those not even on the album. I keep saying album, I mean mixtape.

Did you do anything different with Slime Flu once E1, who’s distributing the project, got involved?
Songs have been off and on the mixtape for almost a year. It’s just been like, put this on take this off, put this on, take this off. Originally the songs for Slime Flu was “Large On The Streets,

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Yuku...
But yea I heard Vado say in an interview that he's dropping a slime flu album followed up with a slime flu mixtape....
Nah he been saying on twitter that this is not an album its a mixtape and that he doesnt like to use other peoples beats because at the end of the day he might could make a dollar off it

bout to light up and give this a listen or 2
This sh is getting annoying. This is just what the labels are saying now, it's not an album...it's a mixtape. This is so it has that "street appeal" and so it doesn't look like a flop. Obviously this is an album, all original beats..first actual hard copy in stores! How the ##%% is this not an album. Either way, I'm still copping it, been waiting on this for mad long

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

pimp.gif
im pretty sure ALL tracks ya ALL refering to is on da "hard in da streets" Vado mixtapes which were official since vado himself hosted them

Vado_Large_On_The_Streets-back-large.jpg

Vado-Large-On-The-Streets-Pt-2-Mixtape-back.jpg

largeonthestreets.jpg

Vado-Large-On-The-Streets-Pt-2-Mixtape-front.jpg

thats da fronts
yo ninjahood good looks i have NEITHER of these
30t6p3b.gif

This what vado said on Slime Flu.....

How did Slime Flu go from a mixtape to an album?
The anticipation, most definitely, [and] the buzz. And Cam felt that we give ya’ll a trilogy of Boss of All Bosses, which is what built my anticipation. He said you might as well put Slime Flu in stores.

How did Drama feel about not doing it anymore?
Drama’s my dude. I’ll have a Slime Flu in stores but after that comes out I’m putting out a Slime Flu with Drama, definitely, and then we putting out Boss of All Bosses 3 with Drama.

The one Drama will produce will have different music?
Definitely. We got over 100 songs, we work every day. I’m leaking songs every week, and those not even on the album. I keep saying album, I mean mixtape.

Did you do anything different with Slime Flu once E1, who’s distributing the project, got involved?
Songs have been off and on the mixtape for almost a year. It’s just been like, put this on take this off, put this on, take this off. Originally the songs for Slime Flu was “Large On The Streets,

Back
Top Bottom