The official Walking Dead COMIC BOOK thread Vol. I can read pictures so I'm better than you

Personally I get them digitally. And I go to my local library, because they have compliation books.

what doesnt make sense is eugene has a radio but they dont try to set up hilltop the kingdom and the saviors?

fsdghsghfogifngldfhndhdpghmlghmgmjfgjmfgl;jfg

damn andrea finally got got 
eek.gif

that heres negan sucks so bad too they trying way too hard to get him over

and now come to find out he knew dwight and sherry from way back

how sherry gonna hold dwight at gunpoint too they messing it all up with this crappy backstory 
mean.gif

and in that last heres negan he got grabbed by like 6 walkers, not a scratch on him, like dont even put him in impossible scenarios like that where ANYONE else would be dead

only 4 left anyway so hes going to magically turn evil in only 4 backstory chapters after 12 of him being superman nice guy 
eyes.gif

tv andrea kinda ruined comic andrea cuz michonne kinda became comic andrea

i wonder if now michonne and rick just get together in the comic to align both 
nerd.gif

man did they really do beta like that? :smh:

how many of them dudes are even left? they tryna recruit new ppl :lol:

and who was beta? tall white basketball player :lol: psycho t? :nerd::lol:

Comic fell off a while ago. Repeating the same ****/plot with a fresh coat of paint on characters.

Should've ended much longer ago. Guess Kirkman realized it as well.

I kinda saw the Old Man Carl angle coming. It was still a really good finale to a great book. Glad to see that civilization is kind of back in order.

I didn’t see the old man Carl thing coming but it made sense as soon as I was a couple pages in.

Was really happy to see the way the world views Rick.

Coming from a long time reader I was happy to see it come to an end even though it came outta nowhere. Both the show and comic have run their course I’m excited see Kirkman have a chance to focus his creative energies elsewhere.

Damn the comic ended? :lol:

I haven't ready anything since after the Negan arc when Carl went to visit Negan in the basement. Guess it's time to pick it back up. Is there a site where you guys are reading it online? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom