The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow for some reason when I do the speed test I get around 50 ping, 7mbps dl and 4mbps ul on Ubuntu. Windows I get around 35 ping, 30mbps dl and 9 mbps ul. All on wireless, obviously a wired connection is faster but this is weird.

if you are on the east coast it doesnt make a difference. memphis -> east coast cities is usually 1 day ground.
way to rub it in!!!  lol.  im in los angeles, i still havent got my kobe system ss yet.  it says friday on those!!!!

thanks @method   gotta teach myself that.

anybody else 
nerd.gif

It seems like a lot of people got the shoes manually? Did anyone else get these manually or with those generic chrome scripts?

forgot to change the billing name on my two orders even tho i used two different ccs under 2 different names and 2 different sizes. what are the chances of me getting cancelled
I have ordered 3 orders on 1 Billing and been fine.

Dudes with RSVP bots do you mind sharing what language you wrote them in?
 Most guys in here with RSVP bots bought them...

The others run RSVP Services "RSVPsniper, SneakerRSVP"  <---- These guys are running businesses off there codes so don't expect them to Give Blues Clues, cause thats only going to cut back on there profit. 

The others run RSVP Services "RSVPsniper, SneakerRSVP"  <---- These guys are running businesses off there codes so don't expect them to Give Blues Clues, cause thats only going to cut back on there profit. 
Not asking for a clue at all. Just a language...maybe it is a clue I guess maybe 
laugh.gif

How fast do eastbay/ftl/champs bots force add to cart generally? every 1, 2, or 3 seconds? I've never bought one

Last edited:
How fast do eastbay/ftl/champs bots force add to cart generally? every 1, 2, or 3 seconds? I've never bought one
once you buy it you can edit it. if you put something crazy like 0.5 sefceconds its gonna end up freezing. i wouldnt do any lower than 2 secs

Do you guys have any info on this guy 

i contacted him and he is selling his app for the iOS or laptop for $100.

any feedback on him?

i aint buy nothing!

pick a language that you can interface with Google's Tesseract OCR engine.

just received shipping conf on 3 of 3 for:

oregon foams

early link + atc bot

u ever get shipping confirmation for ur Jordan 1s from NDC? surprised to see you askin in the Jordan 1 thread for shipping confs... Just assumed you were gathering data. Hope u got urs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom