The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFTER THAT FIRST CANCEL, IT'S TIME TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT

What do you mean creating a new account?  They still be able to identify accounts by looking at your billing number.   

YES, EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE COMPLETELY NEW.

IF AN ORDER IS CANCELLED, THEN THEY ARE MORE THAN LIKELY GOING TO WATCH ANY ORDERS COMING FROM THAT ACCOUNT OR USING THE SAME INFO. YOU CAN STILL PLACE ORDERS FROM THAT ACCOUNT BUT IT BETTER BE LEGIT. IF YOU STILL ARE GOING TO BOT THEN YOU ARE GOING TO WANT TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT AND USE COMPLETELY NEW INFO BECAUSE THE NEXT BOT ORDER ON THAT ACCOUNT IS MORE THAN LIKELY GOING TO BE FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER CANCEL AND THIS TIME A BAN.

THIS IS COMING FROM EXPERIENCE OF HAVING A COUPLE BANNED ACCOUNTS.

Last edited:

IF AN ORDER IS CANCELLED, THEN THEY ARE MORE THAN LIKELY GOING TO WATCH ANY ORDERS COMING FROM THAT ACCOUNT OR USING THE SAME INFO. YOU CAN STILL PLACE ORDERS FROM THAT ACCOUNT BUT IT BETTER BE LEGIT. IF YOU STILL ARE GOING TO BOT THEN YOU ARE GOING TO WANT TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT AND USE COMPLETELY NEW INFO BECAUSE THE NEXT BOT ORDER ON THAT ACCOUNT IS MORE THAN LIKELY GOING TO BE FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER CANCEL AND THIS TIME A BAN.

Darn.. that sux.   So I will need a new name and address? 

Are there any buying services out there? Not RSVP, but actually services that purchase the shoes for you. My google searches come up empty.

Darn.. that sux.   So I will need a new name and address? 

IT'S UP TO YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH THE ACCOUNT. I'M JUST SAYING, FROM MY EXPERIENCE, ONCE AN ACCOUNT GETS A CANCELLATION, I DON'T USE IT FOR HYPE RELEASES OR BOT USAGE ANYMORE. DOING SO, ALMOST ALWAYS LEADS TO A SECOND CANCELLATION/BAN. I JUST USE IT FOR NORMAL EASY TO GET GR'S, ID'S, SOCKS, HATS, ETC. BUT WE ALL KNOW, COPPING WHAT YOU REALLY WANT WITHOUT HELP = MIGHT AS WELL NOT EVEN WAKE UP. GOTTA DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO.

I think the main thing for Nike now is not going through checkout automatically.

Should've been stopped, I even wait a minute or so before clicking checkout since I get to cart so fast

CO-SIGN.

Are there any buying services out there? Not RSVP, but actually services that purchase the shoes for you. My google searches come up empty.

WOULD YOU WANT TO TRUST SOMEONE WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO? UNLESS YOU GIVING THEM GIFT CARDS TO MAKE THE PURCHASE.

I rather give them credit card than gift card. That way I can always call my Cc for fraud. I can also set a maximum limit on my card too, for example one shoe 200 max. anything over that get canceled. Gift card they're gone forever. Got frauded 3x already :smh: (not shoe related). But don't do it either way, too much risk involve.

Last edited:

WOULD YOU WANT TO TRUST SOMEONE WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO? UNLESS YOU GIVING THEM GIFT CARDS TO MAKE THE PURCHASE.

I was looking for something where I could pay in advance and have them figure out the rest.

Last edited:
IT'S UP TO YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH THE ACCOUNT. I'M JUST SAYING, FROM MY EXPERIENCE, ONCE AN ACCOUNT GETS A CANCELLATION, I DON'T USE IT FOR HYPE RELEASES OR BOT USAGE ANYMORE. DOING SO, ALMOST ALWAYS LEADS TO A SECOND CANCELLATION/BAN. I JUST USE IT FOR NORMAL EASY TO GET GR'S, ID'S, SOCKS, HATS, ETC. BUT WE ALL KNOW, COPPING WHAT YOU REALLY WANT WITHOUT HELP = MIGHT AS WELL NOT EVEN WAKE UP. GOTTA DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO.
I will shut it down if Meg doesn't reinstate my order.   The issue would be getting a new ship address.

What is wrong with sending NIKE your credit card info? They are secure and trusted...

Gift cards are a good plus because they can't blacklist your gift card info lol.

If I'm wrong excuse my ignorance... This is just my opinion

Is ndc able to track mouse events per item? Couldn't I just add a random item to cart first to mask the use of a bot?

Is ndc able to track mouse events per item? Couldn't I just add a random item to cart first to mask the use of a bot?
At least when you click "size" and it actually fire a http request to the backend to get those sizes and pops up. I think they are tracking these.

If you access the page earlier or click on the size before they tweet the link, they know it.

Managed to ad 3 GS pairs to cart (different browsers/accounts).  Checked out the first pair, tried to check out the other two and got this:

Attention!close

One or more items in your cart have exceeded the quantity limit. If you have questions or need more information, call us at 1 800 806 6453 for help. [Code: 041L-0000000]

Is this new?  Are they only allowing once per IP?  Ive never had this happen before.I doubt that my account is flagged, havent bought anything since the 88 restock and Ive never used a bot...
Yes. I got this as well when I tried to check out the 3rd pair of 3Lab5.

But you were Able to get the 2nd pair? Idk seems like you might wanna head to like a uni or Something for multi pairs
Oh. They were in the carts of different NDC accounts, on the same computer. I was able to finish checking out the first pair and 2nd pair. And it came out the error msg when I tried to check out the 3rd pair. But that's it. Both of the first 2 pairs were cancelled at last. No worries.

I will shut it down if Meg doesn't reinstate my order.   The issue would be getting a new ship address.
just "accidentally" ship to your neighbor's address but with your name.

be like UPS messed up.  and give them a heads up ahead of time.

Last edited:
Got the email today saying "my order had been denied. You have exceeded the per costumer limit" I called the number back and ask why my order was cancelled? He responded with "because it appears that more than one order came from your IP address" I told him "me and my brother live in the same house and share the same PayPal, is that not applicable?" He then paused and said "well.. You do have a valid point. I'm going to file a claim and try and get your cancelled reversed. If you don't here back from us by Wednesday at the latest, give us a call"

Neither order was signed in with a Nike.com account. Just used the PayPal option always

Last edited:
Got the email today saying "my order had been denied. You have exceeded the per costumer limit" I called the number back and ask why my order was cancelled? He responded with "because it appears that more than one order came from your IP address" I told him "me and my brother live in the same house and share the same PayPal, is that not applicable?" He then paused and said "well.. You do have a valid point. I'm going to file a claim and try and get your cancelled reversed. If you don't here back from us by Wednesday at the latest, give us a call"

Hope u get it reverse cause its one per a IP address Now. Nike new silence rules smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom