The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for all the help in here, got my "bot" up and running to add to cart.  Now to learn how to link snipe.  any suggestions on where to start? Do I just change the manifest?

Last edited:
A manifest is just a file telling the browser what files to look for.  You would need a completely different folder with a new manifest and a new .js file(s) to get a link sniper working.

Let's go over the things that will get your order canceled:

1. Using the javascript bot.
  2. Using any EC2 instance for ADD-TO-CART **and** CHECK OUT
  3. ... anyone got any others?

Orders to the same name, even if different address/billing type.

I'VE DONE HUNDREDS OF ORDERS TO THE SAME NAME (GETTING TWO OF EVERYTHING). ONLY THING DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE ORDERS WAS BILLING ADDRESS. HAD SAME SHIPPING ADDRESS/SAME NAME.

are we forgetting gift cards?  wouldn't that present less risk to banishment?

recruit your Adidas-wearing friends for their shipping addresses

I'VE DONE HUNDREDS OF ORDERS TO THE SAME NAME (GETTING TWO OF EVERYTHING). ONLY THING DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE ORDERS WAS BILLING ADDRESS. HAD SAME SHIPPING ADDRESS/SAME NAME.
I had as well up until the point my account became flagged.

are we forgetting gift cards?  wouldn't that present less risk to banishment?
recruit your Adidas-wearing friends for their shipping addresses

YES, NIKE GIFT CARDS CAN BE USED. EVEN THE VISA GIFT CARDS CAN BE USED. BOTH MAKE IT HARDER TO GET CANCELLED. ESPECIALLY NIKE GIFT CARDS IF PURCHASED CORRECTLY.

What if Nike made it to where you couldnt use Chrome to access their site??
the site, no, but for special releases, they could make a special site to control parameters better. Better yet, they could make a special site accessible only via ios and android app (and windows mobile and bb10 I guess) sure you can use a computer to spoof it using an emulator, but you can control everything better.

I had as well up until the point my account became flagged.

WELL I GUESS I'M WAY OVERDUE FOR A FLAGGING THEN. :lol:

Word on the streets is that NikeDC got in trouble for both selling through the backdoor and the other stuff.

Strange that its Wednesday and the only Nikestore to announce an RSVP is Scottsdale. That might have been an accidental tweet though.

I wonder if there is even gonna be an RSVP this week.

Think I got this to work, will have to test next release

also how much does internet connection play a role?

I can tell you that if I'm running 80mb I can get a pair. When I'm at 30mbs I get a spot in line and then a out of stock. So i don't know... I think the connection is important unless you have some seriously fast bot.

Word on the streets is that NikeDC got in trouble for both selling through the backdoor and the other stuff.

Strange that its Wednesday and the only Nikestore to announce an RSVP is Scottsdale. That might have been an accidental tweet though.

I wonder if there is even gonna be an RSVP this week.

NOTHING REALLY WORTH RSVP'ING.

Best I think of you doing is this - since I think you might be trying to automate too much.

Use chrome.

Use the link sniper.  Nothing is gonna happen from you using a link sniper.

I'm sure Chrome opens the window in a new tab.  So you would have to record a session where:

• the chrome window is maximized.
  • the automator record window is visibly close to were the size selection drop down is. 

Go find a shoe that has your size available. Record the automator process of clicking the size selection, selecting the size, and clicking add to cart. End the session.

On release day you would wait for the sniper to launch the link in a new tab. Then you hit play on Automator.

Thanks EvilSide!

i just have the simple click the twitter link chrome bot with tampermonkey, is there anyway to add a link sniper to this, sorry if this has been posted already, new to this

Best I think of you doing is this - since I think you might be trying to automate too much.

Use chrome.

Use the link sniper.  Nothing is gonna happen from you using a link sniper.

I'm sure Chrome opens the window in a new tab.  So you would have to record a session where:
  • the chrome window is maximized.
  • the automator record window is visibly close to were the size selection drop down is. 
Go find a shoe that has your size available. Record the automator process of clicking the size selection, selecting the size, and clicking add to cart. End the session.

On release day you would wait for the sniper to launch the link in a new tab. Then you hit play on Automator.
thank you evil side. i understand how to do this, but which automator do I use? is it an app? download?

We are talking about the Mac OS X Automator utility.
ok that's what I did however the automator did not work for google chrome. but it did work for safari.  I would like it to work for google chrome though because i want to use it with my link snipper.  Is there anything I can do to make the automator compatible with chrome? thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom