The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why did Meg get you though?cart
cart transfer... had 2 orders.. 1 went thru, other got megged.. had i expedited shipping i would have gotten both... but i think expedited shipping is also a red flag... DB5 release

cart transfer... had 2 orders.. 1 went thru, other got megged.. had i expedited shipping i would have gotten both... but i think expedited shipping is also a red flag... DB5 release
2 orders was your red flag. Unless you had 2 address 2 accounts 2 forms of payment 2 ips.

2 orders was your red flag. Unless you had 2 address 2 accounts 2 forms of payment 2 ips.
yup, everything is seperate.. one from aircard, another from home ip..mailing address in seperate states, with CC info matching each address..

What exactly is cart transfer?
Have someone with a fast connection and good setup, get the shoe into your cart via them being logged in. Then you login at home and it's in your cart. Checkout. Done

Last edited by a moderator:

Have someone with a fast connection and good setup, get the shoe into your cart via them being logged in. Then you login at home and it's in your cart. Checkout. Done
gotcha.. 

Who ever figured that out is a genius, to bad nike figured it out.

SneakerRSVP they just proved that cart transfer work now. They went through 3 beta testing so far. None cancel yet... Let's see how this DB release go. There's going to be hundreds of cancelation if that's the case.

Last edited:
SneakerRSVP they just proved that cart transfer work now. They went through 3 beta testing so far. None cancel yet... Let's see how this DB release go. There's going to be hundreds of cancelation if that's the case.

maybe there has to be something to raise suspicion for them to look into the cart transfer. like checking out too fast or similar checkout info.

that would explain why some get canceled and some get through.

I wouldn't get overly excited about the shipping confirmation emails. it only means a label was created, they haven't even been dropped off at the shipping facility yet. nothing will get shipped out until monday.

Sneaker Rsvp failed add to cart for me. =( better luck next time
don't take it to bad....the nike IT dept. and meg are well aware of the add to cart services...the thing is they may let one go by but if u have two or more than one order from the same IP u best believe they are on the lookout to cancel you...speaking from having 3 different orders all with different payment methods and ship to addresses, 2 different IP addresses and using add to cart on 2 and getting all 3 cancelled of the 3lab5's....

They're going to ban a huge amount of orders if that's the case. So many atc service out there.

i wouldnt say they figured it out, and i also wouldn't say no cancellations.. their testing wasnt on anything as limited as DB's if im not mistaken, and im sure they took far more orders this time versus their testing phase.. i'm intrigued to hear their numbers, but he's running a business, so i understand if thats not something he wishes to share.. 

i just think if a huge number of orders are coming from a particular IP, and they all checkout from different IP's, make me think that nike would be all over that, but their are a few other ways they may go about it, which i believe is what he's doing, but again i'm sure thats not something he would openly discuss.. 

however i do have a theory on how it could be done, and should be MEG-proof.. 

As far as my experience is concerned I'm coming to the conclusion that Nike choose a number of all the orders ( 99 % from Bots ) and cancels a number of them, random chosen or maybe the first of them which are impossible for a human to add shoes so fast.
They may watching the Add-to-cart IP & Checkout IP too but i am inclined to believe that cookies are their way to handle this too.

I have added the shoes within 1 second from them official tweet time and my order got cancelled .
Helped some friends and theirs got through. (Same add-to-cart Time ) .

Something interesting is that about after 13 seconds of their official tweet time for the DB Foams i have tried again to add them (human response time to click their twitter link and choose size & final press add to cart  i believe is something under 10 secs for fast clickers) and my place in their queuing system was 8500 ...

With RSVP do you think it would work if Nike added a second # within the circle but with random letters or word, which would make you have to choose the one that actually relates to the shoe

Why was there a second RSVP? What happened with the first rsvp? Maybe Nike shouldn't announce a second RSVP but just do it

Last edited:
How to tell what place you're in?
There's no real way of knowing...

You think they gon tell you they failed or got people banned/cancelled?

No Bots... Not Twitter DM's... No Middleman Favors...

I never hit on Twitter RSVP's or Nike.com but I'm living proof that this BOT game isnt fazing real HUSTLE and NETWORKING skills... This is how my team did this weekend. Like I said NO BOTS.
pimp.gif

NONE of these pairs are available for sale or trade... Im simply posting to prove a point. Alot of folks complain about the current state of the sneaker culture and this whole BOT/SNIPER situation... I hate them as much as everyone else who doesnt have one but I for sure wont let any of that nonsense stop me from EATING. I promise...
pimp.gif
if there's a will, there's a way... and congrats on your pick ups... but the same people who hate bot users,,, trust me they hate you and your TEAM too.. at the end of the day, you, me and others are taking pairs from people who feel like we are cheating... where as i personally feel like i'm playing the game with the current rules in place, and when/if those rules changes, then i'll adapt.. but i'll never sit on the sidelines and complain.. do whatever it takes to be in the game.... either you get on the train or you get left

Last edited:
if there's a will, there's a way... and congrats on your pick ups... but the same people who hate bot users,,, trust me they hate you and your TEAM too.. at the end of the day, you, me and others are taking pairs from people who feel like we are cheating... where as i personally feel like i'm playing the game with the current rules in place, and when/if those rules changes, then i'll adapt.. but i'll never sit on the sidelines and complain.. do whatever it takes to be in the game.... either you get on the train or you get left

:smokin

I agree 100% bro... A certain someone in this thread snatched up mad slots at my local Nike Store and it made me chuckle a little bit... But I dont hate the Players... I just FINESSE the game. That's all.

Last edited:
smokin.gif

I agree 100% bro... A certain someone in this thread snatched up mad slots at my local Nike Store and it made me chuckle a little bit... But I dont hate the Players... I just FINESSE the game. That's all.
must have been a lot of waiting for those GS sizes.

must have been a lot of waiting for those GS sizes.

Actually... Not at all. We got there to pickup our pairs at 8AM and there was barely anyone in line for GS sizes so the manager let us get as many as we wanted up until more people started to show up.Thats when we called it quits and just took off.

But I see you tho pleighboi... I know you were itchin to hate on something. It's good tho my dude, your feelings dont make me money so I aint got time for all that. Im currently looking online at options for this Range Rover 2014 SUV that Im about to get. If my pickups post offended you in any way, shape or form then I APOLOGIZE.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom