The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's considered a red flag. Multiple orders to same address? Next day air. Multiple same card charges?

I'm starting the think that nike has waved the white flag... If its not  blatant, and easy to point out, i believe they'll let it go... and  a lot of it comes down to money and bottom line...  Nike is in the business of making money, with the attention on fairness, it pulls resources away from other concerns within nike, or you have to hire more people, or pay overtime, and that cost money.  Having an order shipped out, to have it stopped and shipped back, cost money, to then turn around and ship that same item out again to someone who more than likely use the exact same means as the person who's order was original canceled ..(so did they really accomplish anything?) other than  eating into nike's profit margin... and yes i understand nike is a billion dollar company, but trust me i work with some very wealthy people, and they're the first to eliminate anything thats not needed in an effort to increase profit..( ive seen them change products in the office that was a 3 cent difference)  it all adds up in the end is how they see it..

Ive just seen some things, on this thread, an others threads on niketalk, that 2 months ago would have been cancelled instantly.. Again it just a theory.. no concrete evidence... IMO i believe nike came at it real hard to show the threat of it, they added a few changes in the terms.. they also added a few road blocks so its not as easy to get around.. I think the've taken the ticket master approach.. we've implemented some deterrants, but if you can get around those... hey.. we tried...
I agree with you completely. why would nike go through all that hastle just to sell the same shoe again for the same price? also i haven't heard of any orders being cancelled for the dbs including mine which i used the free extension that nike was cracking down on

Ppl in this thread or maybe the DB thread have been told about orders being cancelled, just waiting for them to catch the ATC services

The megatron pack is a better measure of nikes stance on bots. Those that get through will likely be due to bot usage. Lets see if Nike cancel those orders.

considering that there are supposed to be only 81 packs minus the packs already released at in store locations...

safe to say maybe only 60 or so packs to be sold on NDC?

not even the top 60 botters will get them.

probably the top 30 getting 2 sets a piece, or along those lines.

I'm starting the think that nike has waved the white flag... If its not  blatant, and easy to point out, i believe they'll let it go... and  a lot of it comes down to money and bottom line...  Nike is in the business of making money, with the attention on fairness, it pulls resources away from other concerns within nike, or you have to hire more people, or pay overtime, and that cost money.  Having an order shipped out, to have it stopped and shipped back, cost money, to then turn around and ship that same item out again to someone who more than likely use the exact same means as the person who's order was original canceled ..(so did they really accomplish anything?) other than  eating into nike's profit margin... and yes i understand nike is a billion dollar company, but trust me i work with some very wealthy people, and they're the first to eliminate anything thats not needed in an effort to increase profit..( ive seen them change products in the office that was a 3 cent difference)  it all adds up in the end is how they see it..

Ive just seen some things, on this thread, an others threads on niketalk, that 2 months ago would have been cancelled instantly.. Again it just a theory.. no concrete evidence... IMO i believe nike came at it real hard to show the threat of it, they added a few changes in the terms.. they also added a few road blocks so its not as easy to get around.. I think the've taken the ticket master approach.. we've implemented some deterrants, but if you can get around those... hey.. we tried...

sounds about right. There doesn't seem to be many stories of cancelled orders this time around.

considering that there are supposed to be only 81 packs minus the packs already released at in store locations...

more like the top bot users with the early link

not to really derail the thread but where are people getting that its only 81 packs?

you get it by finding sneaky Nike IT employee and paying him/her off on how links work

then you just click it release day

more like the top bot users with the early link
this is above my pay grade, i haven't had the experience or know anyone how has tried this, but would like to learn how tho... but if thats the case im sure it's a small % and yea they'll probably snag up the pack... the only downside, that circle would never admit to a cancelled order. 

wasn't there talk about people who figured out how to figure out the links early?  ES had some success if I remember on Weatherman Foams back in the summer, but I'm guessing that's out of most peoples' range.

If you could figure that out you can probably make more money outside of buying shoes.   Of course some of those people may just like limited shoes themselves

its one thing to have the early link - it is another to know how to use it and not have an order canceled.

I agree....although people are spreading rumors that i got people banned and have had my orders cancelled i have never had a single cancelled order on nike yet. I say yet because I'm guessing its only a matter of time -- but if this is true i don't think nike will be doing that anymore....i know a ton of people who used scripts and their orders shipped for the db release.

lol. then you obviously dont know how to properly use the early link.
why would anyone need an early link when they can beat early link users with their bots?

having access to an early link does not necessarily give said person an advantage.

to "properly" use a technique that is easily outweighed by its possible consequences is hardly ideal.

imo, simple is better.

Last edited:
its one thing to have the early link - it is another to know how to use it and not have an order canceled.

why would anyone need an early link when they can beat early link users with their bots?

having access to an early link does not necessarily give said person an advantage.

to "properly" use a technique that is easily outweighed by its possible consequences is hardly ideal.

imo, simple is better.
There is a word, KNOWLEDGE . This can give you the best advantage over all the other human beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom