***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

Are the red/black ones a limited edition realese.
FS or FT: size 11 DMP ds....looking for a size 12 or 13. DMP Hit me up

Quote:
XXI on KENLU.net

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Amazing pics. Can't wait for the red suedes.
If any of u can hook up a DMP in sz 13 or 12 (13 prefered), I have at least $475 CND waiting for u!!! (wink, wink)

Italian suede.

Come on now..Seriously.
R.I.P. Michael E. Linskey, William Schnur and Bette Schnur. The best three people I've ever known and loved.

not feelin the look
-----------------------------------------------------------------
T H E B A Y A R E A

eek.gif
Those are some of the best pics yet that i've seen of the XXI....Those are :pimp:
pimp.gif
Don't sleep on these
I got a SiZe 10.5 DMP to trade....anybody wit a 11.5 or 12 in the Philly or surrounding area Holla at me!!!

The Black/Red XXI has been replaced by the Black/Grey XXI, which releases on April 8. However, the XXI low will supposedly release in a Black/Red colorway. I believe September has been mentioned as the month for their launch.
--
Mister Saint Laurent

www.mistersaintlaurent.com

^^^MSL, do you happen to know the RD for white/black-UNC mids and white/UNC low's??? Thanks!!!

Whats with the backwords "G" on the tongue?...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

those xxi's are growing on me might have to pick those up.
Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things Home of Blackiceblaze,trueballa87, flipmode11, trueballa87, joser84, Flip Jays & easy3000​

DAMN JB does this to us every single year

when the first pics of these came out all u heard was

"what are these plain pieces of @#%$?"

but now these look completely beautiful
I really wish I had the 20s right now cause I couldn't cop when they came out, but I gotta get these
[[/i][/i]

Did anybody get the new eastbay? What does WIDE mean next to the sizing ?can anybody give some info as far as sizing goes .thanx.

THEY ARE LOOKING BETTER BUT IM STILL NOT COPPING....NOT TODAY AND NOT NEXT YEAR.

Back
Top Bottom