***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

I like the pics that Snuggles (I think) posted of the suede black/red lows.
Hype - Excessive publicity and the ensuing commotion: the hype of the DMP release.

General Release White/Blk/Red are awesome and will be purchased with my discount
Till Death Do Us Part

What is the point of the interchangeable air bubbles? Does zoom air have some advantage over encapsulated air and vice versa? Whats the difference between air bubbles in general? Thanks in advance. Sorry if reposted.

I know that they're limited to men's sizes...but does that mean the red/white (suede) won't be releasing in FL, FNL, Champs....?

just going to get the red suedes and black and reds
Anyone in need of a 10.5 dmp pack let me know.H-Town pickup.

Quote:
Does zoom air have some advantage over encapsulated air and vice versa? Whats the difference between air bubbles in general?

Zoom is lighter and ideal for lighter players. Zoom Air is just :wow:
eek.gif

Saw them and put them on today. All I'm gonna say is this : All you haters will change your mind when you see this shoe and try it on.
This might be the best Bball shoe ever made. I mean that ! !
I didn't want to take this shoe off. Ya'll just wait and PLEASE sleep on it so it will be easy for me to get all I want.
COOK # 45

i might pass on the xxi but they grow on me erry time i see em, dammm
live in Pickering, Ontario? selling your Jays? ezmail me, i will buy (depends) (sz 9.5 - 10.5)

My Finishline in Chicago already has theirs which is how I saw them so I would say this week most if not all should have them by now. You may have to be real nice to see them if you aren't friends with anyone.

Im not sure if they'll be on sale but i dont't have the luxury of living in a big city where stores receive a rediculous amount of pairs.Im lucky if store around here get 2-3 of my size. So to be on the safe side i must copp on release day. Plus it'll be in the back of my head knowing they dropped and didnt' pick up some pairs.

I want to know is who thinks these
nco4qt.jpg

Black/Red XXI lows
nco77a.jpg

White/Carolina XXI Lows

Are the best XXI's by far????
SNUGGLES or anyone I need a release DATE on the LOWS por favor (please) thanks in advance..
IMMORTAL ICONS= 2PAC SHAKUR (KING of RAP)
MICHAEL JORDAN (Nuff said)
DEION SANDERS (Prime time baby)
HULK HOGAN (Whatcha gonna do Brother?)
VIDA GUERRA (My wifey and a GODDESS)

Quote:
Saw them and put them on today. All I'm gonna say is this : All you haters will change your mind when you see this shoe and try it on.

I'll got to my local foot locker try them on and be like damn their ugly and still a grip at $170 to $180 depending on which colorway their trying to sell me and then I'll slip them off have the sales person take them back and cop my third or fourth pair of Zoom Kobe I's.

Damn these shoes look so similar to the XVIII.

Other than the Grey hi tops and the black/red lows, the rest of the XXI are ugly.

Still though....

XXI> XIX> XX

-QBs KING 32

These are the best lowtops sice the XVIIs. Nobody on NT should buy a pair until prices drop, if XIVs price drops after a month XXIs shouldnt take too long
For sale.Orange AM95 size 11 DS $125. Email Jonny207@yahoo.com
Looking for Laney or Fire Red Vs size 10.5-11.5

Vidasman, both are sick....not sure if I can wait till summer for those though!

nd5rwg.jpg

^ these have grown on me ridiculously
FLINTGREY
team.soled.out

I really think the shoe is ugly..i've seen it in person and i don't like it..but right now i'm feelin the way the black colorway is lookin..that's prolly the only one i will get..

i'm only getting two maybe three but the white red black and the white grey blue maybe the low black reds. imo these shoes wii amaze people. if you think about it every jordan jb releases always outperform the previous model. (except the xv) but they look fantastic

saw them in person today.I have to admit i like them A LOT better in person than the pics.the extra heel pod things are pretty cool.on the box it says one is for the bigger players and one is for guards.something like that anyway.

oh and i had to edit this--all the guys on NT laughing so hard at guys asking what the card was going to look like for the xxis.get over yourselves because it does come with a very retro- i s h looking card.
"There is only what is.The whole what-should-be never did exsist, but people keep trying to live up to it.There is only what is."

in the new slam with iverson on the cover. there is a jordan 21 ad saying u can swtich between air sole pods and zoom air pods. How is that even possible?

Back
Top Bottom