***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

getting a little sleepy, knocked out my eyes has been blinded :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif

thug life ballers

i love the XXI, when u see it in person, it just grows on you, Santana Moss was rockin em when we were in Seattle, the white ones, i loved em, he said he has the black ones at home too

I'm glad I get the 30%. I love Air Jordans but there aren't any Bball shoes worth that much. I will get the Red ones 1st and the Wht ones later.
COOK #45
<<<----- Future NBA MVP 2031

I had liked them before but I've just recently started to appreciate the design more. I'll pick up a pair for sure.

does anyone have a working picture of the black xxi? i have seen the other colorways nothing is too crazy, the red ones i think are a bit loud especially for basketball (wearing those you have to dunk on someone during at least one of your runs cuz you cant walk off the court with allred shoes on regardless of the brand name) but yea, i just would like to see if anyohe has em the greys look nice im feelin the whole herringbone sole too this shoe has got to stick to the court, anyway thanks for the pic.

Quote:
I think its about time for one of these..

:lol:
laugh.gif
can't agree more....it is about time to bring our attention back to the XXI instead of on the retros...man this pair has received just about the same amount of attention as MJ playing baseball...WHO CARES?!

[/url]

Those red ones and the grey ones are somethin serious... I'm hoping the black ones will be serious too...
[/b]​

getting both pairs on the 18th and thinking of switching the laces around

the XXIs are a plain and simple design that works me, now if they just Drop a mid White/UNC id be :D
happy.gif

NICE!! i won't be paying $175 for them either. probably $90 and some change.
"We Cannot Be Sure Of Having Something To Live For, Unless We Are Willing To Die For It."
-Che Guevara-

Quote:
OFFICIAL IM NOT PAYING $175 FOR JORDAN XXI POST

OFFICIAL IM NOT BUYING THE JORDAN XXI POST

OFFICIAL YOU CANT TELL ME THOSE LOOK NICEJ ORDAN XXI POST

OFFICIAL FIRE DWAYNE EDWARDS FOR MAKING THE JORDAN XXI POST

OFFICIAL JB IS ACTUALLY DROPPING TWO HIDEOUS COLORS OF THE SAME HIDEOUS AIR JORDAN XXI POST

^^ You truly have a lot of time on your hands. If you can constantly find the time to make the same posts putting down the same shoe, you have far too much free time. I can only wish I had some free time like that.

-Kast
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

^^^^ just imaging that in red suede. The other red suedes have a different shape in the shoe than those ones. I hope the final product has that shape with the red suede. Those ones to me are second best. Pure illness :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

If any of u can hook up a DMP in 12.5, I have $400 CND waiting for u!!! (wink, wink)

hybrid of the ii's and xiv's.
I keep a fresh pair on, and they always crispy like Ritz crackers,
I break so many necks my kicks should come with chiropractors

Is the description of the shoe the official product description from nike?? Or is it just the interpritation of the guy who started the post??

-Kast
formerly "OUTKAST", I am still OUTKASTED!

I'm getn the XXIs cause they have this look of the XIII, as far as the Wht over Blk, and I really like that.
kf5k06

Here is the XXI...
kf5kz4

COOK #45
<<<----- Future NBA MVP 2031

OUTKAST-I didn't make up the description...
Anyone have pics of sunngle's White/navy?...Or the catalougue pics posted a while ago with the lows?..
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

This is the official description from the JB catalog. I am not on my own computer, so i will post a pic of the black 21 as soon as i get a chance.

UPPER: Combination of luxurious Italian suedes with rich full-grain leathers. Forefoot breathability features are combined with a newly engineered durable textile for support and durability in key performance areas. Extended heel counter construction provides enhanced akle support. New foam-backed quilted collar complements the seamless booty construction to provide maximum comfort. Breathable mesh is brought to the tongue to dissipate heat, while the adjustable tongue cover flips up to expose the breathable technology, or flips down for a more sophisticated look.

MIDSOLE: Fully-double lasted phylon midsole provides a low-profile stance. Evolution of the I.P.S. (Independant Podular Suspension) now includes interchangable cushioning technology with a customizable heel zoom pillar or heel encapsulated pillar. Carbon Fiber shank plate offers midfoot and arch support.

OUTSOLE: I.P.S. (Independant Podular Suspension) technology is integrated with the outsole through raised herringbone pods for traction in strategic performance areas. New innovative outsole pattern offers multi-directional traction.

PROFILE: The future is now. The next generation of the greatest performance basketball shoe, designed for the greates player to ever play the game. The Air Jordan XXI shoe embodies all the elements: The man, the style, the legend... Michael Jordan.

**Question: One mystery about the XXI is still this Tongue...Whats the deal? Early on and in the Nike description, it said that the tongue can be moved up or down to show the mesh...
In pics though it hasn't been shown if this is true...Some early sample pics have the mesh exposed, but then some new pics look like it is just a leather tongue, but no pics have been shown about the movement of the tongue, and all people have said it does nothing...So have the scraped this idea and the XXI will just have a normal tnogue?...Hopefully not...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Ok, so my only question is...above the carbon fiber on the release versions, will the XXI's have the metal plate, or the grill-mesh material?

k3q6wk.jpg

or

IMO, I like 'em both, I think maybe the metal plate would hold up longer, but the mesh-grill material stuff looks a little smoother. Any info appreciated.

Quote:
02/18/2006 Air Jordan XXI
313038-161 White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver
$175.00

02/18/2006 Air Jordan XXI
313495-602 Varsity Red/Black-Metallic Silver
$180.00

04/08/2006 Air Jordan XXI
313511-001 Black/Metallic Silver
$180.00

06/03/2005 Air Jordan XXI
313038-101 White/Metallic Silver-Black