***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

All you newbs need to check yourself and stop flamin each other PERIOD, all of you. Ya'll are gonna get banned before you get 5 posts. This thread is for the XXIs and anything to do with the XXIs, OK, is that clear enough for you? If you wanna ridicule each other, do it somewhere else. You see all the NT fam wants is shoe info, pics, and help getting shoes.
Basically I'm saying make a valid contribution to this thread with information or go to the @#$%^ ISS forum.Mods correct me if I'm wrong.
C O O K # 4 5

SN24
Calm down with ur ignorance its people like you that give us newbies bad names and why we get flamed for asking questions, your not gonna get no respect or ?'s answered by replying that way.
Pittsburgh Steelers 2005-2006 SuperBowl Champs!!!

Jordan Brand does it again. These sneaks is beautiful just copp my two pair 2day. Yes they fit true 2 size, very, very comfortable and the quality is off da chain. Da only bad thing is ALL THIS FREAKIN SNOW, SO I CAN'T WEAR EM >:
mad.gif
GRRRRRRRR
-LIFe is toO SHORt.... Wear ur JAYs-

So everyone whos got a pair, Is the "black light" watermark a bunch of BS or not? Come on I know some of ya'll are in the college dorms....

i hope to have mine by thursday. gonna use my 25% discount plus a $25 gift card i got from our store winning this thanksgiving sales competiton. so im lookin at about $120 after i buy another set of laces. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

"Get wise kid, open your eyelids, cause that last abortion? that was my kid"-Killa Cam

i can't bring myself to likin the hi top version of these..i've seen both in person..tried on thee red pair and even played around w/ the interchaingable support thingy (which i must say i pretty damn cool)..they juss look hideous to me..looks ugly on my feet too
anywayyyyyyy, this "black light" thing has me interested..and on the red XXI's that i've seen they've all siad "authentic"...i laughed when i saw that..the box is quite interesting to say the least, i really like it..but i dont need another "dmp" sized box in my bedroom..nice package imo tho
i can't wait for the blk/red lows..can't wait

oh, and to the guy that said this:
Quote:
I'm only 19 and I can afford them. If I can afford and u guys can't that should say something about u.
i kno ur entitled to ur opinion, and maybe ur less fortunate than others and dont really get a chance to cop a lot of shoes but.....
eff outta here w/ that @#%$, cuz it says a lot about a 19 year old who's about to drop nearly 200 on some sneakers too..don't be so quick to judge idiot, drop the ignorance..theres a lot of more important things to take care of then shoes for some people, goon

^
it's actually free (booklet)...just got it at my local finishline... not included when u buy the XX1s...

^
got it for free dude... just lying around the store... get as many as u want... at least at my local finishline... if u think its a freebie when u buy the js then ur wrong... copped mine at my local copeland sports, they've been out for almost a week now...booklet not included...

1:vision "few can see the forest between the trees, fewer can lead there followers out of the woods"
2:creativity "every great player is an inventor, creating new ways to dominate the game"
3:grace "succeed with skill and you change the score, succeed with poise and you change the world"
4:desire "you owe it to your oponent to fight to the finish, you owe it to yourself to finish every fight"
5:strength "physical gifts mean nothing if they remain unopened"
6:will "the peek can only hold one victor, but there are many, many mountains to climb"
7:heart "all the worlds oceans cant extinguish the fire in a champions heart"
"I CAN LIVE MY LIFE WITHOUT MJ23, BUT IT WONT BE A LIFE I'D LOVE TO LIVE"

I am going to pick up the white/black xxi but im going to wait until early march cause i need to save up a little more.i am probably the only one who thinks this but to me the red suades are ugly

ya i aint see no gear for these yet if i pick up the red suede im gonna pick up a red polo.
Pittsburgh Steelers 2005-2006 SuperBowl Champs!!!

The red/black 21's will release on the 25.The same day as the 7's.
NYC NIKETALKER AIR JORDAN DMP FOR SALE SIZE 8.5 & 9 PRICE $540.00 E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP ANYWHERE IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Bay area just a heads up they have them at Copelands downtown and Stonestown.
I had near brushes, not to mention three shots close range, never touched me, divine intervention-Jay-Z
****************Formerly MarsBlackMon2003*******************
aol aim: youngl4152005 email: youngl415@yahoo.com

Someone posted these FAKES but with the link which violated the rules. But it looks like JB has at least thrown off the initial fakes by making that big !@#! box, I suspect fakes won't come with the interchangable soles either.

d9_1.JPG

42_1.JPG

35_1.JPG

Can Baby J or Snuggles confirm wethere or not the XXI's have "black light" watermarks to verify the authenticity?

Back
Top Bottom