***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

Quote:
Quick question, how can you tell which heel pod is which, two come in the bag and then the other one. Anyone know a way to tell?

the air-sole looks like an airbag, all you can see on the zoom air is the fabric
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Quote:
Is it just me or does the XXI look like a suped up version of the XVIII?

...It is just you.

I am hoping my red suedes come in before the 25th... I preordered from PYS and they still say "ships on or before 02-16-06".

About to make a run in the East
I got my flame suit on, ready for action - they say when you play with skill good luck will happen.​

Damn 160....I'm jealous as hell over here.

I can't wait for these things.......

". THEY AREN'T THAT SPECIAL AND THEY'LL BE ON EBAY, SO GET A JOB."

WEARING MATCHING TEES IS LAME. WEARING A TEE SHIRT YOU MADE YOURSELF IS THE LAMEST OF ALL."

Call me later hovakid.I'll tell you where there at.
NYC JORDAN RETRO DMP PACK ONLY JORDAN BLACK/GOLD 6 ONLY THE JORDAN 11 ARE MISSING PRICE COMES WITH BOTH BOXES.$375.00 SIZE 9.5.E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING

160jordansdeep,

You got e-mail via AOL, talk to you there.

Uptempoair.com now has the white/red XXI's up for $160 SHIPPED! Probably the best price on the web...

They should be recieving the red ones in soon...
"I'm not addicted to shoes, they're addicted to me!"

For all military cats. I called th navy exchange command and they told me that if your nex gets most jordan releases they will get the 21's. I also asked about the red ones and the lady I spoke with said the LARGER exchange stores will get them. IE norfolk, san dogg and probably jax. Holla

To answer the question above, on the back of my white/red/black it says "Authentic" not that backwards G from kenlu. I don't have a black light so I can't check on the message on the heels.

teamdime12 Yes they say Authentic on the back of to tongue. No I have not done a blacklight test, only because I don't what your talking about.

Anyways I copped them yesterday and am rockin them today, I think I'll be grabbing a second pair because I have to ball in these... HAVE TO!

nqpzls.jpg

--lysol

i got a black light but i gotta wait til saturday to get my shoes so ill have to see for myself if there is a secret message.
Pittsburgh Steelers 2005-2006 SuperBowl Champs!!!

so like i was saying in a post that got locked... (how lame)
how limited can they be? they r in kids sizes. he have cases of both colors in my store... and my store never gets even semi limited j's... limited 10's... NOPE! limited 13's... NOPE (hell we were supposed 2 get a case of the black and yellow 13's shipped 2 us from the champs on 125 in harlem... aint happen) QS 20's... NOPE... i am havin my doubts as 2 the limited availability of these kix... nobody seems 2 be interested in them @ all where i work
[/i]

^^^ alright we know ur friend got the last shots you cant be that happy to post his picture in 2 topics and this one having nothing to do with the XXI's
Pittsburgh Steelers 2005-2006 SuperBowl Champs!!!

Ya,
For ballers on a budget, aka Married, which one is mo betta to get, the White or Red Suedes? Thanks

Also,
Professor K's review is up on the other site, but I couldn't link it since their name is a very bad word around here, lol!

:lol:
laugh.gif

Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

Budget ballers should get the Wht to play in but the Red is the GOAT.
C O O K # 4 5
<<<----- This is how I roll.

Thanks for the heads up on uptempoair.com. $160 shipped is solid, make it a bit for realistic to cop both colorways. Can't wait till they get here.
Love the shoe game.

For all those who got their XXIs already, how do they fit? Big, small, or true to size? Thanks!
------------------------------------------------------
I have DMP Size 9 to trade w/ Your Size 10.5 or 11; Looking for SoCal/LA trade
White Laser IVs size 11/11.5 for sale or trade with Black Laser IVs
AJ 13's Grey Toes Size 11.5, AJ 13 White/Carolina Size 10, AJ 13 Flints Size 12 for Sale email: lbenz13@yahoo.com

Wow I can't wait to get my pair. 1 question for all the early owners. What other jordan does the comfort of the xx1 compare to. Thanx in advance!

Not bad. Not bad.

Nike actually listened to us, a clean shoe.

Too Hot For Internet​

If you need to choose just ONE pair of the XXI's, the red ones is the best to go for.

Back
Top Bottom