***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

uptempoair doesn't have my size. I'm size 11.5. So, that sucks. Also, PYS something is wrong with the site. Cause when I click on add to cart button it says page not found

I've had mine (Wht) for a week. Ya'll don't sleep !! I'm gonna hoop in mine until they have holes in tha soles.
Those white laces are boring to me. I may try some Blk laces but I'll probably keep the Red laces. These shoes are Hardcore Bball shoes !!! I'm gonna light clowns up in these, may go pick up some more in the morning.
C O O K # 4 5
<<<----- That's how I roll, 1 dope boy in a Cadillac.

4fitness, Where did you get yours? Cause I live in SD, Cali. And, I didn't know that these were dropping till I saw the commercial. Then I immediately went to check jumpan23.com and I wanted these. So, any help? Oh, and I need help in getting more Jordans. Which ones are recommended. the XXI's will be my first Jordan shoe purchase.

Quote:
4fitness, Where did you get yours? Cause I live in SD, Cali. And, I didn't know that these were dropping till I saw the commercial. Then I immediately went to check jumpan23.com and I wanted these. So, any help? Oh, and I need help in getting more Jordans. Which ones are recommended. the XXI's will be my first Jordan shoe purchase.

Where in SD are you at? I just got mine at the North Island NEX they just got a shipment yesterday. If you dont have a military hook up you might want to try a couple of the malls tomorrow.

Just get them from uptempoair.com - its only 160 there. Buying them anywhere else in SD will cost you 175, plus tax, which could take that price pretty close to 190....If you really want to get them by tomorrow, try the footlockers and finishlines in your area. Im in Escondido, so there is really no use for me to tell you to come all the way to say, North County Fair to pick it up, when you can try Hortons Plaza or something

wow @ your first jordan purchase ever... crazy..... anyway, i used to live in san diego and you will be able to pick these up almost everywhere.. but since u live downtown id bet that hortan plaza will have some.. and fashion valley will def have them... just go take a look in the morning

And yes it will be my first Jordan Purchase. I wasn't really into shoes. Not until I started buying them. They are almost like a drug. hehe.

People camping out for these? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
It's a great shoes but i dont think enough to camp out. I love this shoe but honestly if i camped out especially in my area where it's freezing cold i would be disapointed. I've had my pairs for a week, im glad i got hook ups.

I've got Michael Jordan's mounted up/ That's 23's on the ride​

Quote:
These shoes are Hardcore Bball shoes !!! I'm gonna light clowns up in these, may go pick up some more in the morning.

lol,you sound like JB's street team,this is at least the 5th post you have hyping these shoes up at the greatest ever,no offense, but i think we got the point the first time you posted.
______
click-a-ty clank, click-a-ty clank, our money goes into Nike's piggy-bank.

Quote:
San Diego heads, who's copping the XXIs? Will these sell out on Saturday?

Its hard to say if they will sell out, at 175 im kinda thinking not, but you never know. There are a lot of places that are selling them for well below 175. 139 was the lowest I found it at. And that made it an easy purchase for me. It means I have about 50 bucks left to spend on something else or save for another release..So look around cause as I said before 175 + tax which is about 8.25 - 7.75 depending where youre at is a hefty price

For people who didn't get their size on UptempoAir.com, they have posted a notice that says more sizes will be up on the 21st. No idea if they'll keep the same price, but just something to keep in mind.

I plan on hitting the mall tomorrow morning (9am) to cop the white/blk colorway. I will not camp out for these and I doubt anyone will need to camp out. Folks that are camping out will be the first people to get them tomorrow but there should be plenty to go around for tomorrow...no way they'll sell out in first day. There's really not enough hype surrounding them for them to sell out at all.

However, after saying all that if I get to the mall tomorrow morning and find a looonnngg line I will be >:
mad.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
>:
mad.gif

^^ Not enough hype? This post is 54 pages long. They all can't be DMP Post long. But ur right im sure they'll be plenty of them to go around.

This is a board called NikeTalk and this is a thread for the XXI's so you can't judge the hype of the shoe by this thread/board. Now if this was a 54 page long thread on a car forum I'd say there's a ton of hype surrounding this release and I'm getting a couple of sandwiches and snacks ready for my camp-out.

so I saw these shoes the other day...
this store was selling them...
they look ok
OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT
they are 175
they look exactly like a pair of 75 dollar reeboks
other than that I'll swoop up a pair at the outlets...
Insert<team name, rap lyric, stupid quote, area code, no homo joke, favorite team, who you wanna screw> right here

I don't think people need to camp out, because they won't sell out

They look too plain for me to buy for $175.

Quote:
They look too plain for me to buy for $175.

I'm not willing to pay $175, but the plain nature of them is exactly why I'm checking for them. The laser crap on the XXs was a turnoff, and the shrouds on the previous pairs didn't do anything for me either.

And as for judging hype, I mean just compare to this to, say, the DMPs. This thread started on Jan. 17, exactly one month ago. And it's only 54 pages. The DMP had a 150-page thread in a matter of days. And then another, and now the last one that's up. Not to mention countless other locked posts.

Back
Top Bottom