***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

For all those people who were hatin on the XXI, they seem to be selling real fast on all the websites. I'm gonna laugh at those who passed.
C O O K # 4 5

alright then..
since this is getting conflicting answers to this...someone answer and provide a source for the answer.

which pod is which?

red = ?
black = ?

the box tells u which pod is good for what, but doesnt say what color is which actual pod.

got mine for $90.....the connection are oh so lovely.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IT HURTS 2 BE HERE

The Real Drrty Drrty
Member #16-FACE
Reppin Orlando-407!!​

TEAM "THIS ISN'T WHERE I PARKED MY CAR"

JB did a great job marketing the XXIs this all star weekend.

the commerical is one of the best ones JB had put out since maybe the XI.

i honestly didn't even think about getting the XXIs, when i saw the sample pics i thought they were ugly. but tomorrow, i'm gonna cop a pair =).

Quote:
which pod is which?

Red= zoom air

Black= encapsulated air

XXI's are OUTSTANDING as far as performance on the court.

I'm still "soled out" to the XXI's.
In the words of the late, great Redd Foxx (a.k.a. Fred Sanford), "YA BIG DUMMY!"

SOMEONE, maybe BABYJ, please give a break down of which sites (i,e finishline eastbay) also which NT will be carrying or already have the red suedes....PLEASE!

b cuz we keep getting questions but conflicting answers!

cant wait till saturday...my local apot in AZ b empty on morning of Jordan releases lol
--"Ay, what size is those shoes foo" "what?, **** they yo size now what"...lol...gotta love that high skool life n LA--

Just put in for 25 size 11.5 on eastbay and they were available. :lol:
laugh.gif
These are headed to the outlet's.

These are great court shoes. I wore mine yesterday, and they performed extremely well...they completely blow away the XX as far as comfort and traction, the cushoning is very nice (I used the Zoom Air), and they held up very well. I played 3 very hard games and they still came out looking like they were lightly used.

If you are looking for a great basketball shoe, this is it. The price is astronimical for a pair of shoes that are only going to be used a few times (hell...im still breaking in my V.5s - and I am probably going to get the suedes), but if you can stomach the price...they are completely worth it.

FINALLY - Jordan Brand released a flagship model that the function equales the form. This shoe is the best looking AJ since the XIV, and the shroudless design really pushes it back to the true Air Jordan design. This is a court shoe, not a court casual shoe....so no lace covers are necessary.

For those of you that buy this shoe, and DO NOT use it to ball in, you are truely commiting a crime.

Thank you JB for finally listening to the people (for the most part - aka..$175), and releasing a BASKETBALL shoe.

-p23.

Imagination doesn't consider the possibilities....it creates them.

i got my 21's the day they dropped and i wore them to school today. will post pics later
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

IM SEEING PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT BLACK SPOTS ON THERE SHOE. BUT IS IT JUS ME BECAUSE MY XXI'S WHERE RAPPED IN PLASTIC WHEN I GOT EM SO IF U WHERE A PERSON TO GET A SPOT ON YOUR SHOE, THAT MEAN YOUR SHOW WAS TRIED ON A COUPLE OF TIMES (PROBALY A DISPLAY SHOE)
roll.gif

THATS WHY U GET EM A COUPLE OF DAYS EARLY.
THIS WORLD IS ABOUT CONNECTS PEOPLE
wink.gif

The White XXIs are really growing on me. Now I'm really debating on whether to get them or not. I guess I'll wait till after Spring Break and if they are still available in my size I'll cop.

Picked my white/red/blacks up on Saturday at Footlocker with the $20 off coupon. Shoes are nice and comfortable. For me the shoes were 1/2 size big. Most of the pairs I saw had the black marks on the toes. Can't wait to play ball in them. Have they been worth the hype? Only playing ball in them will decide that for me...

-S

Da black marks are from da box. It comes off 2 easy, and its not from other shoeheads trying dem on. I was da 5th person into my local Footlocker and they brought out 4 different pairs all the same black marks, but da manager had it of in no time.
And NO i dont think dis shoes is going to get to the sale racks. i watched cats walking out da mall all day with there Jordan box and you know you cant mistake it cause its huge.

Xbox360 gamertag: Sweepea63

http://www.myspace.com/circo63

Quote:
Just put in for 25 size 11.5 on eastbay and they were available. These are headed to the outlet's

OKAY listen up. i called eastbay as did my boy a few post up, and i asked them for a size 14 and there are 160 sum odds pairs left..also i asked for a more popular size...size 11 and there were 183 pairs left!!! i would have to agree that these are headed to the outlets for a big discounted price...n e 1 dissagree?????????????????

I will probably buy XX for outlet. Hope I can find them at the nike outlets that closes to my house

Its gonna be like every other GR ... people will fake on them at first and then this week everyone who got them will wear them and create a buzz and then the second wave of pressed little kiddies will get them ... add to the fact that its supposively the best bball shoe to date, so i dont think they will hit the outlets

Hi, I'm new to Niketalk and sorry for this dumb question. I bet all of you know this already. But does n e 1 know how to put the pods in?

Quote:
Hi, I'm new. and sorry for this dumb question. I bet all of you know this already. But does n e 1 know how to put the pods in?

just pull up the insole and press the unit up from underneath the outsole..
-----------------
Live fast, die slow!!

Back
Top Bottom