***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

Eh, I'm head-to-toe Jordan Brand most of the time. They release clothes that match their shoes perfectly, and they're generally hot. Plus it's my favorite cothing brand far and away.

ATTENTION AUSTRALIANS>>>>>> XXIs white and red ARE BOTH the same price in foot locker which is AUS$300....this is crazy coz normally a US$175 shoe is AUS$350 so we are getting them $50 cheaper than usual so buy up!! dunno what the cause to this is but i expected to pay $350 then he only asked me for $300 and i was stoked! also the chick didnt know what she was talkin bout there coz i heard her tellin other people that the white ones are limited hahaha

I got my red suedes at the NBA store in NYC... I was in a long line for about ten minutes until I realized the line was for the Chambray VII's... so I walked to the front of the line and asked for my suedes... in and out, no problem.

I was still iffy about them after I left... UNTIL i got home and put them on my feet. No regrets. They are the hotness.

I'm keeping them DS until a very special occasion comes along.
Two years with Foot Locker. Three with NikeTown. Collecting forever.

1. OG Jordan XII (White/Varsity Red/Black) size 10.5/11 - OG Jordan XIII (White/Black/Varsity Red) size 10.5/11
  2. Willing to trade and compensate with:Jordan V Retro (Blk/Blk-Met Silver) size 11 - Jordan X Retro (Wht/Navy/Carolina/Red) size 11 - XIII Retro Low (White/Varsity Red/Blk) size 10.5

Just got my red suedes off of PYS.com...first time I ordered from them Hope I'm not disapointed...But I guess you can't beat less than retail shipped to my door....

Blue0230 if you work at niketown why did you have to go to the NBA store?

www.allthingsjordan.com

I've ordered off PYS about 10 times. I've never had a problem. Usually takes about a week to get to me in South Carolina.

ok i have a red XXI in sz 10... but im looking for one in a sz 12... if anyone is willing to make a trade, send me a msg to my inbox.

my order on eastbay got cancelled... which really sucked, so i ended up with a sz 10.

Est. 2005
sobe it1 Collection
looking for VI September Blues​

For alll of the people that said they hated the XXI's now everyone has them. But how did they sell where you live because, in Arlington they nearly Sold Out.

HOME OF THE LONE STAR CARD. TEXAS

NIKETALK TEST THERE MOTHERS BEFORE THEY GET IN THE BED. FOUNDER....WHO WANTS TO JOIN

SCREW CONNERPERSON or how ever u spell it

I havent been to any shoe store this weekend so I dont know but did the RED suede XXI's sell out in most stores? Especially here in SoCal (Valley)?
====================================
MySpace
He owed us nothing.
His only obligation was to play basketball.​

i can still find the white XXI's in a 12 in buffalo, not to sure if the red XXI's came here, didn't even get the chambray VII's so thats the way the dunk hangs u...
When I come back like Jordan wearing the 45......Hova

I can't wait till mine get shipped from finishline. I also live in the SoCal area. I can't wait till I ball in the red suedes.

yeah, the red suedes are pretty cool, but since I don't wear that many flashy outfits anymore I decided for the white/blacks. I love the interchangeable IPS pod at the heel!
The Box is really a big surprise =)

my jeans rub off on my white XXIs too muchh >:
mad.gif

Quote:
For alll of the people that said they hated the XXI's now everyone has them. But how did they sell where you live because, in Arlington they nearly Sold Out.

fsr here in new jersey.....
Philippines[/b]
mber No.58[/b]​

can anyone hook me up with a Red Suedes in sz13.5

<- drop me a message

and take pics of the shoes & shoe tag
must have some feedback reference from eBay

Got my red/ suedes yesterday! I got mine in Baltimore, MD. I went to the mall type late @ 11am, and there was no lines or nothin. The people at Footlocker said that no1 had bought the red/suedes yet. And i was the first to buy them!! I tried on 3 pairz of size 10 before i found a flawless pair. I notice these sneakers have a lot of small defects on them? Itz nothing real serious, but i'm kinda picky and i have a eye for detail! So i can pick on on those thingz right away. I told the people i hate to keep sending u back to get another pair but sh#t if i'm gonna spend over $180? I expect these kix 2 be flawless or near flawless? So yea i finally found a near perfect size 10 that felt great! But then i realized i still had a little bit of room left. I told the guy let me try a size 9.5 just to see what they felt like? He came back with the 9.5, and they were flawless with no marks or glue stains or nothin! The fit was nice and snug the way i like it! I said YES!! Itz a go! Bag these up! I asked them if they had the retro 7's? But the guy said no, and suggested that i check Footaction out. Went there and they were sold out! So i went right next door to the Downtown Locker room and kopd me a pair of the 7's! I must admit i am not all that impressed with these new 7's!

Down in Baltimore the mall i was at, the red suedes weren't moving at all. All the stores down there had them and they were just sittin on the shelf. I was observing people that were coming in2 the store, just to see what they would look at and check out? People weren't even picking them up to look at them. The 3 stores i went to i witnessed no1 buyin the red suedes. People were mostly lookin at the melo's, the retro 7's and everything else. As i was leaving i seen this kid walk out behind me he had two boxes of the retro 7's. I asked him if he copd the red suedes yet? He said yea i had them a few dayz ago already. I said oh aiight! He was like yea i see u picked up them thingz too huh? hehe......i said no doubt! :smokin
smokin.gif

i got the white/red/blacks on release day and havent worn them....ne1 whos balled up in them would u reccommend me playin in them or jus wearin them casual?...and im a freshmen in highschool and im 6'1" and mostly play small forward and some power forward...what color inchangeable ips should i wear?

[/b]​

Quote:
i got the white/red/blacks on release day and havent worn them....ne1 whos balled up in them would u reccommend me playin in them or jus wearin them casual?...and im a freshmen in highschool and im 6'1" and mostly play small forward and some power forward...what color inchangeable ips should i wear?

I suggest you play in them, the white ones are kinda plain so wont be breaking any necks or anything like that. Their also the best performance Jordan yet.
Repping Staten Island, NY, aka The Dump

Wear them!!! They are hoop shoes! I love the red pods as it has the soft zoom air..Give them a try and see for yoursefl...Black are a bit firmer feel...Really gonna be your own preference...but please, these shoes are made to ball in and are fabulous at that

I went to the mall today to pick mine up but they didnt have my size.I waz plannin on gettin the white/black ones cauz i waznt really fellin all of the red on the suade ones but once i saw the suade 1s in the store all i have to say is they are amazing!!they look so much better in perso.I dont know which ones to get anymore.

Back
Top Bottom