***THE OFFICIAL XXI POST****

I ordered from Finishline.com. I also ordered on friday. I am a size 11. But, I think I should have went for an 11.5. 11's nowadays are too small for me now. Oh, well. Anyway, I called them on Monday and they told me that they were already shipped and should be getting to my house tomorrow. Can't wait! I saw these at my local Shiekh shoes store. I have a cousin that works there. If I had known I would have got them there cheap. Oh, well nothing I can do now but wait till they come.

Can someone please confirm if there is a blacklight message on the red XXI's?? because I can't find it on mine, my white XXI's have it and I go them from the same place, thanks

Quote:
In your opinion, which air unit feels softer under your foot, the Zoom unit or the regular encapsulated Air unit ?

the zoom is softer by a mile, almost too soft
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

hi guys, i got my XXi's last week for 30% discount. I have to say they are amazing, so so comfy. Im going to wear them to ball in tonight, im taking the box with me because i dont want them to ever leave the box, what fantastic presentation.

I know its probably been asked loads of times but can someone put a translation up of what the code says? I cant find it on the thread, having searched for ages. I cant seem to find any mention of it on the website either.

Here are some pics of my XXi's!!! Enjoy and please help me with the code :smile:

Woza.

I'm getting mine today. Can't wait to get them in my grubby little hands. I've been waiting since friday. Finishline delievered them on Monday. And, they are currently in transit via UPS.Can't wait!

Can someone who uses that lace cover please explain or post what it looks like. Whenever I try to do it, it makes the shoe feel a lot less supportive, so I am wondering if I am doing anything wrong. Also, I'm sure that most of you guys can figure out a better way, as far as appearance, to use the lace cover.
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. Go Mustangs!

Looking for DS/NDS White/College Blue-Black Jordan XVII mids size 11 with case, lace locks. lace cover, etc.
Looking to TRADE DS size 11.5 white/black/maize XIII lows for a size 11.

Is it just me or there is almost NO difference between the Air and Zoom soles?

And in my opinion the 19s are much more comfortable as a walking shoe then the 21s.
Repping Staten Island, NY, aka The Dump

Just got my white/red pair and like most say, they are extremely nice in person. We'll see soon how they perform on the court. They did run a 1/2 size big for me.

For all you Jordan XXI copiers, Team Jordan presents this.......................
ou39f5.jpg

www.blingo.com/friends?ref=4E3ZVDl12En5Pv2_fE90QRjvDxE

Just bought the white n the red 21, I can wear the white to school but I can't wear the red cause my think red and blue is a gang color, so that sucks for me
Looking for dmp size 8-9 in sac

The red XXIs are superior to the following Jordans:

All Js XV-XX, easily and obviously.

The I, II, III, VII, VIII, IX, X, and XIII, suprisingly.

That means the XXIs are in the top 6 Js of all time. I rank the top 10 Js as follows:

1. XI
2. IV
3. VI
4. V
5. XII
6. XXI
7. III
8. XIII
9. XIV
10. VII

Yo Kobe, you rate the XXI higher than the classic III and ultra cool XIII???? I don't think so bro IMO. Superior in what way?

I don't like the elephant print on the IIIs and I don't like the hologram on the XIIIs. I can't think of any part of the XXI design I don't like so for me it has to rate higher. I agree the III is a classic but the design is not flawless.

I love the XXI's. I'm a bit biased cause of a) It's my first J. b) I got them today. But, still I'm planning to get more Jordan's. Probably 14 retro, 13 retro, 17, 19, and 20.

Anybody want the white/black for $165 shipped? I can have them shipped right to your door straight from eastbay, no hassles no nothing. I just have some eastbay gift certificates that I need to get my money back for. Let me know, I'm legit as it gets.

These shoes are practical unlike the 20s coz the 20s were an art form. they were a representation of history of jordan but were still good to ball in but i think are too delicate....i stopped wearing my stealths coz the lasering is sorta rubbing....21s are perfect for ballin in man
1 Arm 1da - I tie my shoes with my teeth

Quote:
Is it just me or there is almost NO difference between the Air and Zoom soles?

There is a HUGE difference. You can tell the difference from just walking around in the XXI for a few minutes.

I prefer the Black pods verses the Red ones.
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

People are in buy/sell forums saying " I want these for like 150-160$ " that's funny !!! You can't buy mine for that. I guess they'll have to wait for sales or something. I love both colorways and think they're worth retail even though I don't have to pay it.
C O O K # 4 5

Quote:
People are in buy/sell forums saying " I want these for like 150-160$ " that's funny !!! You can't buy mine for that. I guess they'll have to wait for sales or something.
They can come to Philly thats what they are going for here.
$crooge McDuck"Work Smarter, Not Harder"

Back
Top Bottom