The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

I work at the footlocker in nova scotia.......
and im really upset canada isnt getting the laker kobe 2s.........(50 off this weekend too)
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

that last pic of the laker zk2s made it a home run for me... copped! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
technically, Strength's were the ORIGINAL ZK2 design...

the bottom pic here was the very first picture that surfaced of wear test samples..
:lol:
laugh.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

does anybody know why, out of nowhere Eastbay starts selling Mens sz.6 for the Strengths. when for the past all of their shipment for mens shoes always started from sz7.5 for mens

IF YOU FEEL THAT KOBE IS THE GREATEST THUS BY FAR.... TYPE " KOBE.... THE REAL GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME!!!"

sorry, i got all worked up cause i've been to the last three laker games and i feel like kobe is like a diamond in the rough
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Lakers colorway comes out TOMORROW ya'll

Does anyone have a prediction on whether or not the Lakers colorway will end up at outlet malls?

cause i want the strengths and the laker colorway but dont wanna pay full price for both

man...i went to footLocker and they was stocking up the kobe 2 Lakers...man that came with the orange box and i asked why is it orange nike box...then hes Like ohh nike aLways came with these boxes...then i was Like uhh you know they supposed to have a speciaL box...he doesnt know @#%$...that idiot...anyways i dont think hes commerciaLs gonna show up but it did it wouLd be shown during the pLayoffs
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

^^^it's not the footlocker worker's fault that he doesn't know if it doesn't come in a kobe box

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

that picture posted on the previous page with the 3 ZK2's is kinda dumb cause the outline pic of the Lite is a pic of the Ultimates...

are they releasing the Nike JUMPSUIT he has on tomorrow too? I need that suit, its sweet, simple basic, white purple with the sheath logo on the pants

As i promised...some LA COLOURWAY... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

DON'T GET CONFUSED,i'm just using my old OLY ZK1 box from last year :D
happy.gif
2u4ttzo.jpg
4h1wxmw.jpg
4fw4y1d.jpg
2nkoyvl.jpg

I just had to do it.... :rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
2n6w1g4.jpg

congrats Japs24... lol

could've gotten mine a week ago.. smh... being broke sucks...
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

Got my LA colorway 2weeks ago... But i feel a bit sad now that the strengths are out... is the strength shoe mainly for Big Men? I thought is was patterned like the Team Elite's... If Guards can also use them then i might cop a pair.

is it me, or is nike letting kobes game speak for the shoe ... ? i know thats the "realest" way to market a product but if no one knows that its coming out then ... what gives, i mean i have no problem rockin these with the few heads on the NT/Is$ that copped but damn its ashame.

ZK2 == ZL4 imho, ken link == early tinker, lets hope that were wrong about the new sneaks hes throwin around for the fall.

wow i need the lakers color in the worst way............but i work at footlocker in canada and we arent getting them so i cant use my discount! and even worse, the strengths arent on the new release dates list for may
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

Quote:
IF YOU FEEL THAT KOBE IS THE GREATEST THUS BY FAR.... TYPE " KOBE.... THE REAL GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME!!!"
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom