The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

strenghts are better than sheaths imo
they don't have that diamond pattern, by the way, what happened to the box with the diamond pattern?

Sure thing.

:wink:
wink.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

they shoudn't have put that ankle cut on the inner side of the strengths.. better just on the outer side like VC2s

canada not getting strengths?

why isn't anyone posting pics of wearing the strengths...lets see what the actually look like on...wear crew cut socks and take multiple angles, thanks

To anyone with the Strengths already, can you confirm if the back is as firm as the "ultimates"?
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

went to my local footlocker to get the laker color (same place where I got my blk/maize) and to my suprise, they didnt get em >:
mad.gif
and they are the only FTL in the area that would get em.

on top of that i come home with nothing to see people in here with their strengths early >:
mad.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
>:
mad.gif

nice strengths you guys, but damn you :evil:
devil.gif
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

^^ holy crap :wow:
eek.gif

is the front part shiny like the ajxi's? if it is, i think that just messed it up for me.

i just picked up the laker color ones today for 100 bucks cuz of a 30% discount, which is cool... they're fresh

bleh! the sheaths haven't even hit my area and you kids are already copping strengths. any canadians know about anything in the hamilton area? looks like i'll be heading to toronto..but i hit up a few TO footlockers yesterday and found nothing. bleh i say.
"You can't let complicated things mess with your karma." - Tinker Hatfield

just copped the Laker kobe 2s...they are hottt...now aLL they have to do is win...man i want those strengths
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

YO! My fellow NTers in the PHILIPPINES, where can my brother buy the KB II's laker colorway? told me he could not find some....are they available at Nike Park Glorietta? Toby's? Please let me know guys! Thanks!!!

anybody think strengths will be hitting up any niketowns this weekend?
TEAM BAY AREA
ReppiN' DA BaY AreA : 650​

guess what guys i seriously doubt these will still be left after this weekend..... here's my 2 pairs!!! they are :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WOW the more pics of stregths i see...the more i wana buy it...it just gets better and better..keep posting some pics guys..

if you tried both, which one is better on the court?

im kinda tempted to return my black/silver xxi's for the strengths. i play guard btw...thanks.

zk2strengthsgg0.jpg
VS

xxiuw0.jpg

man i thought the strengths are gonna have that kobe box...what happen to that specuLation of the kobe box??!
LAKERS 49ERS DODGERS ATHLETICS​

Quote:
YO! My fellow NTers in the PHILIPPINES, where can my brother buy the KB II's laker colorway? told me he could not find some....are they available at Nike Park Glorietta? Toby's? Please let me know guys! Thanks!!!

Nike Park and Nike Stadium stores in Glorietta have them.
love is taking the air less travelled.

Back
Top Bottom