The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Kobe's rockin the Asia's

but the yellow in the Asia's is different from the ones Kobe is wearing

His shoes are more gold/purple

I think they are ugly, black and purple don't match, unless it is a lighter purple. Do you guys see the his logo from the his website is on the inner side of the strap.

a white swoosh and white outsoles would set those off
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​

Team Disgruntled​

The Sheaths he wore in the game today are the Asia's

but instead of yellow, it's more gold (matches more with his jersey)

Personally, not a fan of them. I think he should just wear the strengths from now on. (cause realistically, he can wear them for away games and home games because they're black and have white too)

:lol:
laugh.gif
HOUSTON ROCKETS
LOS ANGELES LAKERS

it's the laces that makes me not like those asia's
change the gold laces to black or purple laces and i think they'd look better

I saw the Strengths today, but I'm holding off on buying it. The shoe looks great. It's been a long time coming since I've actually liked a new Nike release that I'm willing to buy and then actually play basketball in.

Quote:
I think they are ugly, black and purple don't match.

MY EBAY AUCTIONS

^I agree. Black matches pretty much everything. IMO, Black, white and purple look hot. Same color as the Concord XI's.

you're right reggie2k8, if the purple could have been lighter, it would match but the black/purple he's wearing.... not really good to the eyes. If the swoosh would be yellow or white....dope!!

^^^i don't think the Strengths were ever said to be the playoff shoe...they were said to give extra lockdown, but were described as a shoe Kobe could go to if he needed extra lockdown...more like a secondary shoe he could use if he needed it...i have been saying for quite a while that kobe would wear the asia's in away playoff games and the PE's in home playoff games...it made no sense to think Kobe would just switch to a different shoe in the playoffs if he was wearing the same one essentially throughout the season...he is used to the Ultimates, so it makes the most amount of sense to stick with that shoe...i wouldn't be surprised if kobe decided to were the strengths maybe in one game at some point (if they stay in the playoffs long enough), but it definitely is not the playoff shoe...i was never under this impression at all...

Tons of peeps said he would be wearing the Strengths in the playoffs. I always had the same thoughts you had, the Asias for away and the PE for home. That made the most sense to me as well. I wouldn't be surpised if we did see them at some point, some dude said he wore them in the practice before the trip, so who knows.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

I love the way the black/miaze looks but I know I can get them for close to half price if I wait. I tried them on for size today and was surprised at the lack of cushioning. Compared to the Pippen IIs I was wearing, the Zoom Kobe II felt like AJ I retros - almost no cushioning. The salesman at Footlocker must have been expecting it cause he quickly offered to let me try them with gel insoles. I can't see paying retail for these shoes when they have almost no cushion.

Lose the canyon gold laces...blackout the swoosh...and those are nice.

White outsole though. :wow:
eek.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​
Expect Dominance. Every Angle. Every Ability.

I haven't seen a single pair in a mall here in NC- I guess they never sent any here...
FLIP III'S FOR SALE - $195: sz.12-Inbox me!- also 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Thanks...

SPEAKING OF LACES. . . Has anybody taken the laces out of the white ultimates and put them in the black/maize ultimates :wow:
eek.gif
? I think that would look sick. Post a pic if you do it.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

^^^i agree, lets see how that looks...i love my black/maizes...but i just wish there was a little purple somewhere...thats why the asias (to me) are pretty hot...purple laces in the black/maizes might look sweet...lets see it someone....

Back
Top Bottom