The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

how come kobes didnt come with those black kobe boxes? what was those samples for if they werent even gonna use it?
watch this one sell out like an air jordan shoe - the game

I played in my Ultimates, I wasn't exactly happy with them yet, they NIke Free seems a bit bulky for me.. maybe it'll gradually go away once worn. The traction is also a bit scary. For the meantime, I revert back to my loved 2K4s
vamos argentina​
June 9 - July 9​

NIke fumbled with the kobe release just like last year. NO KOBE BOX!!! I mean even Lebron's team shoes have a special box. Fumble...

Curly any new info on new sheath/strength colorways? What's good w/ the Lites? Curly you know any info on the KB24 box?

Anyone know what product code this belongs too? Maybe even a pic?

316022-001

Latest Pickups: Nike Paul Rodriguez 2 - "P-Rod 2's" (white/black), Nike Air Trainer 1 SB (bamboo/black)

I didn't even think about the Kobe box. What is good with that? Not a big deal at all, but it's nice to have something different.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

Quote:
Anyone know what product code this belongs too? Maybe even a pic?

316022-001
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

i balled in both the strengths and sheaths... sheaths take some breaking in and they do feel a little stiff at first. the strengths were great out of the box, but the straps don't really serve a purpose. i just strap them down just so they don't get all over the place and let tight lacing hold my foot down.

imo i would go with the strengths>sheaths for ball, but the sheaths will be in my rotation. can't wait for the white pair this summer!

curly can we get more info on release days and more colorways :nerd:
nerd.gif
shoes for sale sz 10.5
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."
KOBE BRYANT​

if anyone would like to help me with getting the strengths/orcas in a size 11 i would greatly appreciate it, im in canada.......they are going to be a QS in late may, but the retail is 209.99...........please PM me, if this post doesnt belong please delete
TeamLakersMember #24, please don't trade odom

i dont know, but my footlocker release dates list was for canada only
TeamLakersMember #24, please don't trade odom

There are pics of the Kobe Lites on ISS. I like em a lot. People saying they look like Blazers and what not, but I've always loved simple shoe designs and this will have pretty much the best technology available (Nike Free, Zm). The midsold looks identical to the Ultimates. Any guidance on a release date on the Lites?

it says on ISS that the asia purps should have dropped already. anyone know if that's true? also are these releasing?

zoom_kobe_II_014.jpg

ya the asias dropped like a week or two ago, from what i've heard, no word on P.E. joints
some other ppl. might know

Thought id share some pics of my Strengths.. imo best shoe ive balled in so far.. might grab another pair when theres another F/F sale

53uh3e8.jpg

54nqs6c.jpg

5z3djzo.jpg

Damn i saw the strengths in person and i must say, i am very impressed. it will be a future pick up for me.
TEAM UTAH JAZZ
Araujo - Boozer - Brewer - Brown - Collins - Fisher
Giricek - Harpring - Kirilenko - Miles - Millsap - Okur - Williams

Back
Top Bottom