The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

I don't know, but those ZKIIIs look butt ugly to me.

Maybe they'll grow on me, but right now, those are horrid.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Though these are not the Lites cause first of all we have pics of the Lites, were the midsole & outsole are like the other 2(Ultimate, Strength) but THESE LOOK SO DAMN LITE!!!

Looks like we're going to going to have some new Kobe colorways next year. HE JUST DEMANDED A TRADE. Wow.

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

yea hopefully they change the shoe when he changes teams cause they look like high top Aqua Shoes that little kids used to wear in the pool
I am building my collection...just wait and see​

Quote:
Then I'm sure you would receive all the credit that you are looking for and deserve.

Well, docious provided those pics and never got credit...
Latest Pickups: 3 Nike Dunk Low Premiums - Jordan Inspired VII, VIII, and IX

What about me? I make smart *ss comments every third page!! Do I get any kudos?
flintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

that shirt is amazing, wish Canada could get stuff like that, we just got the strengths but clothes would be nice

Nike is doing a very good job because they're trying new things. If they don't try new things then we wont have new things.
Like with the Air Jordans what they do? Try new things. III's are sick and look very light. Hopefully they'll release an All Star color.

Hey with all the talk today about kobe getting traded. Which team would you want him to get traded too for his shoe colorway?

Celtics or spurs for me
Syracuse orange-

2003 national champions

Quote:
that shirt is amazing, wish Canada could get stuff like that, we just got the strengths but clothes would be nice
"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize." - Ali

I love Eric Avar's designs, but i think those KB 3's are ugly as hell....especially the black on black...I'm not saying it wont perform or whatever, but visually it lacks a lot....especially compared with the Strengths
"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

4L8O15S16T23!42​

So, I just came online and saw these new pics of the Zoom Kobe 3

first of all, I'm a little pissed that pictures of the 3 are coming out. I mean, we're not even done with the 2 yet, and the pics of the 3 are coming out???

I mean, people haven't even seen the LITES yet. I wish Nike could do a better job of holding onto the design pics. I mean, I know that these are probably just sample photos, but still. I like to be surprised.

With that said, I have to say I'm not really a fan of the Kobe 3 samples. I mean, I see that they're using the diamond design aspect again, but it doesn't really look like a signature shoe YET. Maybe a mediocre team shoe, but not a KOBE shoe. That's my piece. I'm OUT

So much talk about Kobe demanding to be traded... the Kobe haters are out again to feast... Well, it's just plain and simple, as what Stephen A. Smith had said earlier, Kobe has no trust with the ones handling the Lakers' basketball operations, he want's Jerry West back, he wants changes in the line up. JUST AS SIMPLE AS THAT. There is no way the Lakers organization will trade Kobe elsewhere.... no way!
IMO, Kobe has the right to say something about how he feels regarding the Lakers organization.
With the Zoom Kobe 3's, I like the design! It may be more comfortable than the 2's

where in Canada can you get the strengths? and heads up the south common outlet in Edmonton has KB gear. but that @#%$ fits HUGE! medium is like an XL

Back
Top Bottom