The "OMG He/She is in this movie?!?!?" Thread

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Donald Gibb who plays a Viking in the Capital One commercials played Ray Jackson in the GOAT movie, Bloodsport.
30rpbwl.jpg

1190wg5.jpg

He's also my main man ogre in the Nerds movies
a5216b62182476dd0e22c481457f8878f11f37ad_r.jpg

And lily from The Hard Times of RJ Berger is Millicent from the suite life of Zack and Cody
bfe26cf60618025078ed7d054abe83cf57eda443_r.jpg

And last but not least Christina Milian was in The Wood, Her only scene was when mike was dancing with Alicia......She was the girl Slim was dancing with that got mad at him for paying more attention to Mike and Alicia than her

Alexis Arquette who is the weird ****** (and is transgendered in real life) in the Wedding Singer is the dude that jumps out of the bathroom and fires at Jules and Vincent in Pulp Fiction

Alexis Arquette who is the weird ****** (and is transgendered in real life) in the Wedding Singer is the dude that jumps out of the bathroom and fires at Jules and Vincent in Pulp Fiction

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Coach Carter was on tv the other day and I realized that Antwon Tanner has found the fountain of youth.

Dude is 35 and has been playing high school basketball players in tv and movies for over like 15 years.
eek.gif

In 1996, he played a high school basketball player in Sunset Park

220px-Sunset_park_poster.jpg

He also played skills in One Tree Hill from 2003-2011

Antwon-Tanner-of-One-Tree-Hill.jpg

He played Worm in Coach Carter in 2005.
story.jpg

He was in Moesha, Sister Sister, 187, The Wood, etc as a "young" kid.
also was in "75" as a high school kid
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Coach Carter was on tv the other day and I realized that Antwon Tanner has found the fountain of youth.

Dude is 35 and has been playing high school basketball players in tv and movies for over like 15 years.
eek.gif

In 1996, he played a high school basketball player in Sunset Park

220px-Sunset_park_poster.jpg

He also played skills in One Tree Hill from 2003-2011

Antwon-Tanner-of-One-Tree-Hill.jpg

He played Worm in Coach Carter in 2005.
story.jpg

He was in Moesha, Sister Sister, 187, The Wood, etc as a "young" kid.
also was in "75" as a high school kid
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom