The Overrated Thread

A lot of lames are drawn to this things that they know everyone can't get their hands on, but at the same time, just because you aren't feeling those pairs doesn't mean they can't.

I can probably count on two hands the number of PEs I would buy if the opportunity presented itself and money wasn't a factor.

I mean yea I'm knocking them or anything for liking them but damn. All that for the Q.Rich 8s and Ray Allen 13s??

F it, I'll play...

Lil B

Task Force gonna ride out on your ***. ***** Mob til the death of me. Lil B ****** all my ******* and I watched...

beh probably don't know how to cook that ***** :stoneface:

NBA blatantly stole Lil B swag. Cmon now. With the little shirts and ****. Lil B got 10 rings, 20 MVPs all on one team..

#pinkbadanas #poowoo

F it, I'll play...

Lil B

Task Force gonna ride out on your ***. ***** Mob til the death of me. Lil B ****** all my ******* and I watched...
Don't care.

Yes, Lil B and his music sucks. Deal with it. 
I thought it was supposed to suck, like, that was the joke.
I thought it was too. My brother explained it to me. I didn't think one song was cool. All corny to me. *shrugs*

Add Riff Raff to the list too...

Oh ye of little Based, may you one day be enlightened and may Basedgod **** your *****. I shall pray for you.

I thought it was supposed to suck, like, that was the joke.
I shall pray for you as well.
beh probably don't know how to cook that *****
indifferent.gif

NBA blatantly stole Lil B swag. Cmon now. With the little shirts and ****. Lil B got 10 rings, 20 MVPs all on one team..

#pinkbadanas #poowoo
KD don't want none. The curse is real

based.jpg

NT is pretty overrated

dudes act like SC is full of morons like lml pot kettle much?

Back
Top Bottom