The Overrated Thread

View media item 649060

Good Rap ain't for the Youth, I guess. Well, some of yall.

And nah, lil bro. They're Not the only GIF's. Definitely No Struggle, better ask about me. Lol. But yeah, You & Your Post made them SO Appropriate.

*oohh look at me y'all. I'm using bolded yellow & white font so I can grab your attention. I just need to be seen*

Boy you whack, Dipset whack, Camrons "pool" is whack (my toilet is bigger than that), your GIF game whack.

Let me guess. You keep gifs giffin :stoneface:

BTW I THINK EVERY PART OF LIFE (INCLUDING LIFE) HAS BEEN TOUCHED ON AND CALLED OVERRATED

ASIDE FROM RELIGION, JORDANS, GOLD & SUNLIGHT LOL THE EARTH LOL WHATS NEXT SOMEONE FINNA SAY GOD IS OVERRATED.. 
nerd.gif

*oohh look at me y'all. I'm using bolded yellow & white font so I can grab your attention. I just need to be seen*

Boy you whack, Dipset whack, Camrons "pool" is whack (my toilet is bigger than that), your GIF game whack.

Let me guess. You keep gifs giffin
indifferent.gif
LOL! I just DO ME, bro bro. And yes, I do "Keep GIF's giffin"...
laugh.gif
wink.gif

J-dilla donuts -death does wonders to peoples legacy

Premier after 1998 :\

The TROY beat- people act like this is one of of the top hiphop beats ever, if you bump this on in your car the passenger would tell you to turn this **** off :smh:

2pac, outside of his major hits his albums were trash not to mention he was the original mc gusto

Last edited:
BTW I THINK EVERY PART OF LIFE (INCLUDING LIFE) HAS BEEN TOUCHED ON AND CALLED OVERRATED

ASIDE FROM RELIGION, JORDANS, GOLD & SUNLIGHT LOL THE EARTH LOL WHATS NEXT SOMEONE FINNA SAY GOD IS OVERRATED.. :nerd:

Writing in caps lock to get noticed by a bunch of dudes is overrated and borderline suspect.

I agree with everything dude said except that 2Pac stuff. MATW is the best album ever :stoneface:

Last edited:
ocean exploration...i mean its important but man's future lies in the stars, which is why space exploration is pivotal for mankind's continued existence... 

i hear people say, "Why study space when we've only explored 10% of the oceans," and I'm just 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
besides dilla, 9th wonder is severally overrated in the hiphop community, his beats are underwhelming and pretty much a snooze fest. His respect came from him using fruity loops and at the time everyone and their granny was trying to be a producer and fruity loops was a product that they got free. his beats are no better than a random soundclick producer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom