The Overrated Thread

Nike Foamposites excluding the original colorways

Kobe 6-8 because they are almost the same shoe with a slight variation.

Kanye West after Graduation.

Jay-Z

Tupac as rapper

As a person he is phenomenal, but as a rapper dude had piss poor production and had the struggle flow. Couldn't stick to a lot of his beats for nothing.
I feel sorry for your generation

Sooo in his prime, which was with Death Row he had piss poor production? Im pretty sure Dre was producing him at the time.
And please name ONE song where he couldn't stay on the beat. I'll wait

Dre wasn't producing all of his tracks though. Outside of All Eyez on Me, his production was pretty terrible. Dude fit way too many syllables into his bars and it just didn't flow smoothly at all. And even with Dre that west coast sound of the mid 90's was very hit or miss to me.

Pac had great messages, but sonically it just didn't sound good to me and couldn't keep my attention. Same thing with Nas. Outside of Illmatic and Stillmatic I can't listen to dude, because his beat selection is terrible.

He is MUCH BIGGER THAN JUST A RAPPER THOUGH. I'll admit that, and admit that he is by far the most influential rapper ever. But this all has to do more so with him as an individual, not him as a rapper. His beliefs, his poetry, his interviews, his radical ideas all made him much bigger than his actual music.

lebron shoes after 4

jordans

baseball

hockey

apple products

tablets

electronic music

east coast basketball

east coast in general

James Harden

Andre Blatche

KG

Mario Chalmers

DWade

Jeremy Lin

Lebron

MCW

Tony Romo

Philip Rivers

Urban Meyer

The SEC

Ohio State Football

Anything that has to do with NY

Asian Broads

Last edited:
Chicken & Waffles

Chipotle

Starbucks

Pitbulls (Dog)

Pitbull (Cornball from florida)

House Music from 2005 and forward.

Slammed Cars

BMW & Audi

Toyota & Honda

Da Hemi

Ninjahood

Last edited:
OVERRATED:

Rihanna 
Lebron James
Kanye West
Kanye West
Jay-Z
Beyonce
Nike Air "Yeezy" Anything...
Russell Westbrook
Paul George
KEVIN HART (Dude is Mad Corny, but females love him)
SHAQ on "Inside the NBA" (they were fine w/o him and he tries too hard often)
Sushi
Foods that make you "Cultured" if you like them
iPhone's (I own one)
ESPN
NIKE
Johnny Manziel
New England Patriots
Big City Living
The term "Red October" (Ppl act like there wasn't an All Red Sneaker before this clown)
Kobe IX "Elite"
Fruity Colored Socks
Skinny Women (I got love for them too, but cats will go ham over chicks built like they 12 y/o)
Social Media
Air Jordan III's
Supreme

ummm-no.gif

James Harden

Anything that has to do with NY

I kinda feel like this too & i'm from Long Island, NY. On the real, NYC is very similar to most american cities, just much bigger & it has more of everything. Only real thing NYC has over most cities are the beautiful bridges, architecture, & higher pay.

Having said all that, we all know without a doubt that NYC is still the most important city in the world - it's just a bit overrated thats all. Again, this is coming from a new yorker.

Last edited:
2Pac fits too many syllable into his bars??? You sure you're not mixing him up with Eminem or Kendrick Lamar :lol:? He hardly used a fast rapping flow to even do that

I said wire with ? Because some one else said the wire is overrated. Being from Baltimore I can't agree with that statement but to each his own.

driving

...but i guess sitting in traffic and/or driving a car that is no fun to drive will make a person think that way

Back
Top Bottom