The Penn State Child-Sex Abuse Scandal Thread...Hammer dropped on PSU...sanctions galore.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

The attorney for Jerry Sandusky says one of the two new cases of alleged sexual abuse under investigation by Children and Youth Services was made by a family member of Sandusky.

The Patriot-News reported yesterday that the new cases were reported less than 60 days ago and are in the initial stages of investigation.

Attorney Joe Amendola said the allegations stem from difficulties within the child's immediate family. He said the assault is alleged to have occurred prior to Sandusky's arrest earlier this month, but was not brought to the authorities attention until after the former Penn State coach was charged.

The Patriot-News is withholding the child's relationship to Sandusky to shield the child's identity.

If these two cases are found to be credible, they would be the first known cases to be reported  since Sandusky's arrest that would involve children. All of the other young men who came forward to the grand jury and since indictments were handed down are now over 18, even though the assaults are alleged to have occurred when they were as young as seven or eight years old.
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/11/former_penn_state_coach_jerry.html

Jesus Christ
30t6p3b.gif

I really hope that the feds take control of this case and get it out of the state of Pennsylvania. 

Just in.... *Sigh*

New accuser files lawsuit against Sandusky

PHILADELPHIA(AP)–
Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky sexually abused a young boy more than 100 times after meeting him through the charity he founded, then threatened the boy's family to keep him quiet about the encounters, according to a lawsuit filed Wednesday.

The lawsuit identifies the plaintiff, an adult, only as John Doe. It claims Sandusky abused the boy at the coach's State College home, at Penn State facilities and on at least one bowl game trip.
The plaintiff is not among eight victims named in a grand jury report released earlier this month that detailed a series of alleged assaults involving Sandusky and boys as young as 10. Sandusky has acknowledged showering and embracing young boys but denies molesting them.

According to the lawsuit, Sandusky gave the boy gifts, travel and privileges after meeting him through his charity, The Second Mile, in 1992. The abuse began shortly after and lasted until 1996, the suit said.

Sandusky is charged with abusing eight boys, some on campus, over 15 years, allegations that were not immediately brought to the attention of authorities even though high-level people at Penn State apparently knew about at least one of them.

Attorney Jeffrey Anderson planned a news conference for Wednesday morning to discuss the lawsuit, which was filed in Philadelphia.

Sandusky's lawyer did not immediately return messages seeking comment.

The new interview with the NY Times was disgusting.  This guy claiming he is attracted to young boys and young girls
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
.  Then this clown goes on to state that when confronted about not showering with kids in the locker room he still asked if he could "work them out."
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I read an article from one of the victims who is rebutting Sandusky's claims that he was still friendly with Sandusky.
Victim said he went to dinner with Sandusky with the Police permission because he was wearing a wire.

30t6p3b.gif
Sandusky
sick.gif

good to see this thread not get swept under with all the hype the nba has been getting for being back. what an embarassing situation for all of mankind... and as others had said you would be a fool to think this kind of stuff doesnt happen alot...

Sandusky Arrested:

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky has been arrested on new sex abuse charges brought by two new accusers

http://espn.go.com/colleg...ed-new-sex-abuse-charges

Ridiculous that he was out on bail to begin with....

and I can't believe this didn't get more press:

Report: Joe Paterno, Second Mile leaders had business relationship

http://www.mcall.com/news...20111206,0,2003974.story

there are A LOT of people out there who want to absolve Joe Paterno for his dealings w. the Second Mile, but this report DIRECTLY ties him into the charity after learning about Sandusky and his problems w. children
30t6p3b.gif

Seriously....the FBI NEEDS to take over this case.

@DanWetzel
Dan Wetzel New victims call into question role of Dottie Sandusky. Kids abused in basement, she never checked. No. 9 claims he screamed for help

SPORTSbyBROOKS SPORTSbyBROOKS
Victim 9 (age 11) was repeatedly raped by Sandusky from 2004-2008. Could Joe Paterno have saved the child? http://bit.ly/sP6U2j
15 minutes ago

PeterAlexander Peter Alexander
#BREAKING #Sandusky, wearing #PennState track suit, today re-arrested for 12 add'l charges of child sexual abuse.

#BREAKING #Sandusky's atty reax: "I'm very disappointed by the latest tactics of AG's Ofc by going to Jerry's house.." (1)

#BREAKING: "... unannounced w/o so much as giving me a courtesy phone call as his attorney..." (2) #PennState

#BREAKING: #Sandusky lawyer: "We've always offered to turn him in if there were new charges." (3) #PennState

it was only a matter of time...

How does this guy keeping getting out on bail? Ridiculous.

Very brave for these victims to speak about this monster. I wish the best for all of them.

I pray that Sandusky is set to joing general population when his sentence starts. Can't believe they segregate a lot of these monsters.

Funny how the bail is set out so low compared to similar instances outside of Pennsylvania. They're still trying to protect Sandusky.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Funny how the bail is set out so low compared to similar instances outside of Pennsylvania. They're still trying to protect Sandusky.
agreed, but honestly i'm just glad he #!+!$* had bail this time around. ridiculous.

wow thats horrible. they need to lock paterno up aswell and let him die prison.... everyone who knew can die. disgusting..

This is disgusting. Everyone who knew should be locked on an island. I hope he gets stomped out everyday within an inch of his life.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wow thats horrible. they need to lock paterno up aswell and let him die prison.... everyone who knew can die. disgusting..

Along with Boheim and Bernie Fine.

Originally Posted by DaG311

Fine I agree, Boeheim can die in prison for defending a friend of 40 years when he had every reason too?...yea he made insensitive and irresponsilble statements but Paterno and Boeheim don't belong in the same sentence...read the facts

Originally Posted by Gameover2

they don't refer to it as pennsyltucky for nothing

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Fine I agree, Boeheim can die in prison for defending a friend of 40 years when he had every reason too?...yea he made insensitive and irresponsilble statements but Paterno and Boeheim don't belong in the same sentence...read the facts
Sandusky and Joe Paterno knew each other from the 60s.. SO thats 35+ years when the incidents occurred. Would it be wrong to defend his friend/player to some degree when he heard about this in 2002? He made an attempt (not a very good one, I admit that) but saying he was defending his friend of 40 years doesn't mean squat. In no way am I really defending anybody, but you can't say one person needs to fry in prison and not the other

this dude just posted bail... and is out again...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

BELLEFONTE, Pa. -- Former Penn State football coach Jerry Sandusky posted bail Thursday after spending a night in jail following a new round of sex-abuse charges filed against him.

Sandusky secured his release using $200,000 in real estate holdings and a $50,000 certified check provided by his wife, Dorothy, according to online court records. Sandusky remained at the facility as of midmorning and the warden said he was quiet and cooperative during his overnight stay.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...-sandusky-posts-bail-latest-sex-abuse-charges

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Looks at sig.
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone that even had an inkling of suspicion that his co-worker may have been molesting children and didn't report it to the proper authorities should be punished. Boeheim should not be coaching. Dude initially stated that the allegations were "nothing but a thousand lies"... You wonder why people are afraid to report #*%% like this. Because of people like Boeheim saying they're lying. Dude on ESPN said he has NEVER heard of a ball-boy traveling with the team to a final four, or any other type of away game. No one though this was odd? Didn't the victim say that Boeheim used to walk into the room, see him [the victim] in Fine's bed, and said nothing? Boeheim is still on the sidelines? Disgusting.

When something like this happens the President of the Univ. needs to step forward and wipe the program clean and start over. These are young children's lives; far more important than PSU football or Cuse Bball.

After reading the new grand jury reports for victims 9/10 I can't believe this dude just gets to get out on bail and walk around lalala land state college. I know it's only going to get worse as everyday goes by and more kids realize they need to speak up.

Back
Top Bottom