the Pet Peeve thread

when someone texts me and I respond in a timely manner and they either take over an hour to respond or don't respond at all.

Waiting in a long line to order food and when the person in front of you is up,  he/she walks up to cashier and looks at the menu again. 

Waiting in a long line to order food and when the person in front of you is up,  he/she walks up to cashier and looks at the menu again. 
This is undestandable at mickey ds. The board is never the same from store to store. So you have to get to know the menu first.

People who wash their hands then wipe it against their dirty clothes to dry.. This is in a restaurant and an employee :smh:

People who snap their fingers at their kids
People who okay videos and music super loud from their phone speaker in public

When people clearly notice that there is someone behind them, yet doesn't hold the door open for you. Lack of home training...
Or when you hold the door for people and they don't say thank you. Privileged SOB.

When people are getting roasted in an argument, then they bring up something irrelevant from 5 years ago.

When people online type something or someone is the "realist" instead of "realest"

**** irritates me like no other

People who reply with "no problem" after you thank them.
laugh.gif
 I always say this 

When people ask you a question and immediately start to answer the question they asked you before you can give one 

Co-workers who think they're above you because they've been there for 384838383 Years. Bruh relax. This isn't a career job. It's just thAt. A job. I'll spark that *** in front of people idc.

when you're trying to transfer some files you just downloaded to an sd card and it doesn't work but you try a different computer and it do... like wtf foreal??

Hate when people don't like dogs. **** will improve your life.

No they won't, they're a liability.

Domestic animals should serve a utility, most dogs serve exactly 0 purpose. The dog & cat population is already OD we don't need people encouraging that wave.

Last edited:
No they won't, they're a liability.

Domestic animals should serve a utility, most dogs serve exactly 0 purpose. The dog & cat population is already OD we don't need people encouraging that wave.
Nobody encouraging anything just don't mess with people that don't like dogs. Like I said **** will improve your life.

Owning isn't mandatory for me just don't be scared of them. Didn't know it was a pet peeve of mine till my homie came through and didn't show my dogs any attention. Then said I don't like dogs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom