The Principles Of TRUE Hip Hop Have Been Forsaken... It's All Contractual & About Money Makin...

Code:
Lost generation, fast paced nationWorld population confront they frustrationThe principles of true hip-hop have been forsakenIt's all contractual and about money makinPretend-to-be cats don't seem to know they limitationExact replication and false representationYou wanna be a man, then stand your ownTo MC requires skills, I demand some shownI let the frauds keep frontinAnd roam like a celluar phone far from homeGivin crowds what they wantinOffical hip-hop consumption, the 5th thumpinKeepin ya party jumpin with an original somethinYo, I dedicate this to the one dimension-alNo imagination, excuse for perpetrationMy man came over and said, "Yo we thought we heard you"Joke's on you; you heard a bitin-@ss crew but um..

Code:
Lost generation, fast paced nationWorld population confront they frustrationThe principles of true hip-hop have been forsakenIt's all contractual and about money makinPretend-to-be cats don't seem to know they limitationExact replication and false representationYou wanna be a man, then stand your ownTo MC requires skills, I demand some shownI let the frauds keep frontinAnd roam like a celluar phone far from homeGivin crowds what they wantinOffical hip-hop consumption, the 5th thumpinKeepin ya party jumpin with an original somethinYo, I dedicate this to the one dimension-alNo imagination, excuse for perpetrationMy man came over and said, "Yo we thought we heard you"Joke's on you; you heard a bitin-@ss crew but um..

I was just listening to this last week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

You need the captioned video. Makes a lot more sense if someone never saw it before.

I BEEN lookin for that one...
I'm watchin this VEVO version and I'm like I KNOW I done smoked a lot in my day, but there USED to be funny captions in this video
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

You need the captioned video. Makes a lot more sense if someone never saw it before.

I BEEN lookin for that one...
I'm watchin this VEVO version and I'm like I KNOW I done smoked a lot in my day, but there USED to be funny captions in this video
30t6p3b.gif

This was a hilarious video. "Rented for the day" "usual beatdown shot" "Who are they running from?" & the dancer on the table getting a butt cramp...

Insightful lyrics + witty commentary on state of the rap game = classic.

I bump the instrumental version @ work sometimes & people are like "who is that?"

Yes, sad I know.

This was a hilarious video. "Rented for the day" "usual beatdown shot" "Who are they running from?" & the dancer on the table getting a butt cramp...

Insightful lyrics + witty commentary on state of the rap game = classic.

I bump the instrumental version @ work sometimes & people are like "who is that?"

Yes, sad I know.

Back
Top Bottom