The producers of “The Last Dance” are making a Stone Cold Steve Austin documentary coming out 2021.

I stopped watching wrestling after the 8th grade which was roughly stone cold’s peak.

But I’m always down for a good story about an oldschool wrestler.

Sucks that the majority of these stories are super dark and sad (Andre the Giant, Razor Ramone, Jake the Snake etc).

I’m more curious as to if you’d be brave enough to bring this up to him to his face?

People often find great comfort and security on message boards where they can bring up personal matters about people that they don’t know and will never meet, without consequence.

I’m not condoning whatever may have occurred and it appears that both incidents have already been adjudicated to the satisfaction of the authorities and all parties involved, so the real question becomes- of what relevance is it to you? You aren’t owed an explanation.

Also- considering that it’s from the directors of the last dance, it wouldn’t be a reach to assume that NO, THEY WONT BE ADDRESSING THAT ISSUE in the same way they didn’t ask MJ about certain aspects of his father’s alleged behavior.
Wow... touched a nerve.

Probably says somethin :nerd:

Wonder if they're gonna get into this?

On August 14, 2002, Austin was arrested and charged with domestic abuse. He pleaded no contest and was given a year's probation, a $1,000 fine, and ordered to carry out 80 hours of community service. Austin's wife Debra Marshall told Fox News that Austin had beaten her three times and that the 2002 incident was the result of roid rage. She also stated that WWE knew of the abuse, but worked to conceal the bruises on her face.

On March 26, 2004, Austin was accused of assaulting his then-girlfriend Tess Broussard during a dispute at his home. Broussard claimed that Austin grabbed her and, after she began struggling, threw her to the ground. She landed on her hands and knees, and later told officers she had injured her right hand. No arrests were made and no charges were filed in the case.
Yea like I love the wrestler persona but he was very problematic and a known abuser

Back
Top Bottom