The "Random thoughts' thread

Does anybody else have trouble finding a woman worth settling down with?

I have realized that no girl really knows what they want.....so how can they be happy?

In highschool my english teacher told us that we wouldn't talk to 95% of our best friends 3 years from then. I laughed at him. He was right.

Do I really need college?

I learn more outside of school than inside.

The movie Eagle Eye was way too much like Minority Report, and Enemy of the state

is there such a thing as smart, pretty girls?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Does anybody else have trouble finding a woman worth settling down with?

I have realized that no girl really knows what they want.....so how can they be happy?

My highschool english teacher told us that we wouldn't talk to 95% of our best friends 3 years from then. I laughed at him. He was right.

Do I really need college?

I learn more outside of school than inside.

The movie Eagle Eye was way too much like Minority Report, and Enemy of the state
Long story... (peep the avy)... she's the biggest
smh.gif
in my life and and even bigger
eek.gif
and sometimes I'm like
mad.gif
eyes.gif
, but at the end of the day, it's usually
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Of course they don't. Women are always like children. At the end of the day, if the child is even the smartest kid appreciates NEEDS guidance.

Word
smh.gif

Yes. It's accreditation and validation. That's it. But that's important.

Me too!!!!

Probably, I wouldn't know. Was it good though cuz EotS was
pimp.gif

I'm 21 and I'm still not so sure what I want to do with my life.

I might be havin a quarter life crisis.

I'm in college about to graduate with a degree that I probably won't use because it isn't my passion and as a result I feel like I'm wastingtime, money, and my effort.

Why does it seem like everyone I know is in relationships, engaged or having kids and they're only in their early 20s?

Why do i get so bored easily with the girls I'm with and why is the chase the best part for me?

I think monogamy is for people who like to settle.

My ex might be right about me having a fear of commitment.

I wouldn't mind finding the right girl and settling down but I'm too picky I think my expectations/standards are too high.

I wanna have kids but I know how much of a commitment that is and I'm too selfish right now.

I need to find a way to be a part of improving the condition of others and making this world a better place before I die. I need to figure out how to do that.

I think I could be happy doing something I really love and not getting paid a lot to do it versus being paid a lot to do something I really don't enjoy.

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Sometimes I'll be driving and see people on the corner holding big signs for new luxury apartments, papa johns, blow out sales etc. and dudes be spinning ther all around, twirling them, flipping them, all that jazz. I be thinking "damn son is nice with it.....how'd he acquire that skill, who trained him" Then the light usually turns green and the thought leaves my brain.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo...why am I damn near the only dude I know over the age of 20 that aint got no kids?! Do they like...issue kids in the hood at a certain point and I justnever got my conscription notice? The %%!#*+ up part about it is, I would prolly make a better parent than those who have kids...just don't want any rightnow...my girl startin 2 bother me about havin kids and I'm like...%*%#%, I'm 20...can I live? (Word 2 THB) Damn, I just want a few years of my adultlife without that type of responsibility...is that so much 2 ask?

Originally Posted by potus2028

Yo...why am I damn near the only dude I know over the age of 20 that aint got no kids?! Do they like...issue kids in the hood at a certain point and I just never got my conscription notice? The %%!#*+ up part about it is, I would prolly make a better parent than those who have kids...just don't want any right now...my girl startin 2 bother me about havin kids and I'm like...%*%#%, I'm 20...can I live? (Word 2 THB) Damn, I just want a few years of my adult life without that type of responsibility...is that so much 2 ask?
Damn, you got me again? How do you do it? Like...what does that mean bro? Is it like a contraction ofprescription and conception, cuz if so
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Sometimes I'll be driving and see people on the corner holding big signs for new luxury apartments, papa johns, blow out sales etc. and dudes be spinning ther all around, twirling them, flipping them, all that jazz. I be thinking "damn son is nice with it.....how'd he acquire that skill, who trained him" Then the light usually turns green and the thought leaves my brain.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 255)]Aye... If I got all these girls telling me I'm cute/ good style/ they'dlike to date me... Why is it that I can never keep a girlfriend? It's like I have a girl and when we chillin we chillin and everything is good, but once weget the title of girlfriend and boyfriend, things just get out of hand and it's all downhill after that... Like am I a bad dude and destined to be singlefor forever? Why when I lose someone special I don't regret it until after it's gone for good and never coming back...[/color]

Yoo POTUS that's deep
eek.gif

I was thinkin basically the same thing last night. Im still in my prime of enjoying my youth(23) and im way too selfish to be giving half of what's minesto somebody else, even if I did bring them into this world. Terrible thinkin I know. Guess that's also the reason why I won't settle for a relationshipeither bc there is too but giving and compromising to make a relationship positively work.

-When the *!$$ did VH1 get so damn "hip-hop"?

-And why do white college students enjoying mainstream rap piss me off so much?

-Why does ignorance run rampant through society? I guess cuz it's just so much easier.

-Washington Wizards better get to the 2nd round of the playoffs.

-Someone shut EnergeeGod up, yo.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 255)]Aye... Why has NT been so slow lately, With random burst of one or two goodthreads a week...

Why are my funds always so thin? And always dry up so fast?
[/color]

why am i always getting my feelings too much into relationships and girls.
is there a girl that i will ever meet who is pretty, smart and knows what to do with her life?
if what we learn by our 3rd year of college will be outdated, then whats the point in the first place?

AiRodney23 wrote:

-And why do white college students enjoying mainstream rap piss me off so much?

-Why does ignorance run rampant through society? I guess cuz it's just so much easier.

indifferent.gif
The irony.

laugh.gif
, it doesn't really anger me like that, it's just...weird forme. Appreciate the stoneface, though.

*Rilla*
laugh.gif
'Conscription' is like a draft notice...your number's up, and you gotta serve, basically. Ima start makin up words like thattho...portmanteaux ftw...

*FreezeTag*
That's not a bad reason...if you not ready, you not ready...hell, I'd rather have a kid at 28 and be completely mentally, physically, and financiallyprepared than have one now and end up resenting the decision later cuz I'm just so overwhelmed. I see the way some of the folk I know 'raise' theykids, and the $#!+ is shameful...once you have a kid, they come first, not the club, not some other dude, not your friends...your kid. And I'm just notready 4 that type of commitment yet, so I'm not gonna put it on myself. Glad 2 see sumbody feel me...

Why is there so many different football clubs in such a small country like England? Does each FC have there own stadium, that would be like one every mile.

56 bars. EASY. It just took me 20 minutes. I had to get out my thoughts about this break up and stuff. I was on the phone while typing this and we startedarguing again so I just hung up like Eff it.. whatever. I'll write how I feel and let you read it and I'm done with it. So somewhere in this"verse" I literally stopped on a dime, and flipped the whole perspective on the breakup.
It's a shame... we speak two different languages
When anguish gets in English it extinguishes the meaning
And it's dangerous..... It estranges us -- I get demeaning
And it's changing us... Seemingly ripping at our seem and
The Demon is deranged and thus, tricks us into thinking
Changing what we have is needed, when it ain't and Love, trust
Yup, I know I've been a pain it's just this picture that I paint of us
Needs time to dry, dry your eyes and hang it up.
I am who I am, now hand me my painting brush
Baby hush, let me do how I do and you pray for us
On second thought, ain't no us...I quit, I'M hanging up
I can't adjust to this fictional picture so lady hush..
5 months AIN'T enough... I got issues, this you know and
Since you're going and I can't go with you, nice knowing you
It was nice showing you YOU... but I see more in you
You only see the less of me and disregard the best of me
I hope you liked the rest of me, other dudes try
But they can't perfect the recipe and do it like I
We did well but the well ran dry
Well hell, it was raining over here but you changed your sky
And you don't know why, hmmph neither do I
You might realize I'm right as the times go by
Why do I need my music?!? Shiiiit I ain't gon' lie
It's easier to do this than to look in your eye
Cuz the paper just listens and the pen don't lie
Men gon' lie. Do you realize MEN don't try??
You even said you were crazy from the intro, I
Just decided to play the song to the end though...why?
I don't know, maybe I just saw potential guys..
.... even more than the attitude and menstrual signs
Pencil thin with wishful eyes... pretty smile
Brought Riil down to Earth like she ain't been too high
Yo, opposites attract
Well opposites attack each other for lack of understanding and that's whack
Sorry, that's life -- too late to turn back?
Nah, I'm more patient than you and that's fact
Love ya __ Monday,
Wednesday comes and you want your %%@% back? What part of the game is THAT?
Name ONE __ that would take all that?
Frankly, ask Frank if he'll take ya'll back...
You know, you and you, both personalities...
The one that says I love you and the one that gets mad at me
Both of which I know and appreciate happily
Even though they damage me and change on me rapidly
And challenge me to be a better man instead of casually
Progressing to insanity...... dammit G...
You're the one that wants to marry ME but you won't even carry me,
A relationship takes patience, and maybe Dairy Queen
And lemonade Icees... %%@% like Anastasia
Waking up to random strangers AIN'T us...
Think about it... then listen to "So Anxious"
Then... just call a __ when you're impatient
That sensation is amazing, I wish you understood
But you're trapped in The Matrix..
I'm not a neo-nothing, I be on the same %%@%
Same number at the same crib.....

Your move.
Is it a damn shame that I'm more proud of being able to write 56 bars in 20 minutes than I am upset about losing this girl I truly love? Iguess at the end of the day, it's not my fault and that's all I can hang my hat on....so why stress it...

Just keep swimming - Dory (aka just another fish in the sea)

That's deep son...

Damn! Good $#!+...I guarantee if your girl is half as analytical and mentally astute as you say she is...you'll get her back with that. That was deep. Imay have 2 plagiarize that in part the next time me and my girl have our bimonthly breakup...

Side Note:
You do know you have 2 write my inauguration speech, right? You got 19 years, make it a gem
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

Damn! Good $#!+...I guarantee if your girl is half as analytical and mentally astute as you say she is...you'll get her back with that. That was deep. I may have 2 plagiarize that in part the next time me and my girl have our bimonthly breakup...

Side Note:
You do know you have 2 write my inauguration speech, right? You got 19 years, make it a gem
laugh.gif
You got it, just know I'm either on the ticket with you, or running against you. And you don't wanna debate me.
laugh.gif

But yeah, you can use my words. Just don't plage me my dude. this is what I do
pimp.gif
. See, shorty IS brillant, but she's a girl. She has thatX-chromosome related genetic defect that makes her feel she's ALWAYS right. There is no cure but she could go for some "treatment" butunfortunately my D-I isn't 200 miles long. I mean, almost... If we're talking straight shots, I could stick it out my bed room window and gethead in Nap from here, but she's at Ballstate. There inlies the problem. I don't know how to point it down I-65 and make it curve back northeast toMuncie..
frown.gif

EDIT: numbers by far.... think math. That's the universal language. Even aliens speak arithmetic.

so do mailmen deliver their own mail? or do they have mailmen? is there like a never ending chain of mailmen deliver other mailmen's mail? well I guess aP.O. box....

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

56 bars. EASY. It just took me 20 minutes. I had to get out my thoughts about this break up and stuff. I was on the phone while typing this and we started arguing again so I just hung up like Eff it.. whatever. I'll write how I feel and let you read it and I'm done with it. So somewhere in this "verse" I literally stopped on a dime, and flipped the whole perspective on the breakup.
It's a shame... we speak two different languages
When anguish gets in English it extinguishes the meaning
And it's dangerous..... It estranges us -- I get demeaning
And it's changing us... Seemingly ripping at our seem and
The Demon is deranged and thus, tricks us into thinking
Changing what we have is needed, when it ain't and Love, trust
Yup, I know I've been a pain it's just this picture that I paint of us
Needs time to dry, dry your eyes and hang it up.
I am who I am, now hand me my painting brush
Baby hush, let me do how I do and you pray for us
On second thought, ain't no us...I quit, I'M hanging up
I can't adjust to this fictional picture so lady hush..
5 months AIN'T enough... I got issues, this you know and
Since you're going and I can't go with you, nice knowing you
It was nice showing you YOU... but I see more in you
You only see the less of me and disregard the best of me
I hope you liked the rest of me, other dudes try
But they can't perfect the recipe and do it like I
We did well but the well ran dry
Well hell, it was raining over here but you changed your sky
And you don't know why, hmmph neither do I
You might realize I'm right as the times go by
Why do I need my music?!? Shiiiit I ain't gon' lie
It's easier to do this than to look in your eye
Cuz the paper just listens and the pen don't lie
Men gon' lie. Do you realize MEN don't try??
You even said you were crazy from the intro, I
Just decided to play the song to the end though...why?
I don't know, maybe I just saw potential guys..
.... even more than the attitude and menstrual signs
Pencil thin with wishful eyes... pretty smile
Brought Riil down to Earth like she ain't been too high
Yo, opposites attract
Well opposites attack each other for lack of understanding and that's whack
Sorry, that's life -- too late to turn back?
Nah, I'm more patient than you and that's fact
Love ya __ Monday,
Wednesday comes and you want your %%@% back? What part of the game is THAT?
Name ONE __ that would take all that?
Frankly, ask Frank if he'll take ya'll back...
You know, you and you, both personalities...
The one that says I love you and the one that gets mad at me
Both of which I know and appreciate happily
Even though they damage me and change on me rapidly
And challenge me to be a better man instead of casually
Progressing to insanity...... dammit G...
You're the one that wants to marry ME but you won't even carry me,
A relationship takes patience, and maybe Dairy Queen
And lemonade Icees... %%@% like Anastasia
Waking up to random strangers AIN'T us...
Think about it... then listen to "So Anxious"
Then... just call a __ when you're impatient
That sensation is amazing, I wish you understood
But you're trapped in The Matrix..
I'm not a neo-nothing, I be on the same %%@%
Same number at the same crib.....

Your move.
Is it a damn shame that I'm more proud of being able to write 56 bars in 20 minutes than I am upset about losing this girl I truly love? I guess at the end of the day, it's not my fault and that's all I can hang my hat on....so why stress it...

Just keep swimming - Dory (aka just another fish in the sea)

That's deep son...

its deep as well as dope!! as a fellow rapper I applaud u for this dope sh it. I understand how much this means to you and your lyricism reminds me of nobodyexcept Jay. so keep up the good work

Back
Top Bottom