The real FIRE and ICE paack. IDEAS.....

Originally Posted by MECKS

nice thread jack hahah

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by kei akuma

None of those make sense as an "Ice". Try again.
White/ Grape ICE new emerald. Do your homework, Knuckles.

Because everyone calls them the Ice V's right? I know the colors but regardless they're the Grapes. Ice Blue X's would've made loads moresense.

I have the Grapes and the Fire Red V's.
All I can say is, for those two grails to be in a same pack will only happen in your dreams

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

air-jordan-6-og-white-infa-red.jpg

+
air-jordan-og-6-september-blue.jpg

I could be wrong about this, but this could be the most hyped pack in the history of JB. This would be a resellers wet dream. Two un-retroed colorways of one of the hottest numbered Jordans. In a way, I want it to happen, but then again, I kinda don't.

cosig I can see the hypebeast in there skinny jeans now

- I think JB knows what we want, but they just don't want to do it.

They have to plan it out and stuff, because if they just release all the colorways signature Jordans that we want,
then they will have nothing left for us. Except for the bazaar new colorways of course.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- I think JB knows what we want, but they just don't want to do it.

They have to plan it out and stuff, because if they just release all the colorways signature Jordans that we want,
then they will nothing left for us. Except for the bazaar new colorways of course.

Exactly. It's like many have already posted about the op's take on the fire and ice pack, they're better than the actual release, but there wouldbe an lack of interest becuase 3 out of 4 of those shoes have been retroed in last 3 years. Even if JB wanted to give us the shoes we wanted they couldn't.Because they can only retro og colorways so many times before the customer grows tired of them. My beef with JB ain't about when they retro sneakers,it's HOW they retro them. If waiting 18 plus years isn't bad enough, they have to come out and make it limited, or rediculously overpriced, or bundledin a pack with something you don't want. But worst of all, they tease with look-a-like fusions and teams.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom