The "Real" Marvin The Martian Releasing?

Wow all his prices went up. I knew I should of racked up. I had 8 pairs of kicks in my watch list and they all went up in price. So obviously the pricing was an oversight, everyone that bought be glad he honored the pricing. So mad I didn't order other shoes prices were crackhead low

Last edited:
Same here regarding their authenticity. Mine are scheduled to be here on sat so we will see then.
When you get yours, please post about the authenticity.

Apparently, the price went up to $275 shortly after I ordered them. Unlike others, I haven't received a shipping confirmation, though it does say I should receive them between Saturday and Wednesday. Hope the seller isn't going to try an somehow renege on what might be a mistaken price point. Just want the shoes now, LOL.

Last edited:

When you get yours, please post about the authenticity.

Apparently, the price went up to $275 shortly after I ordered them. Unlike others, I haven't received a shipping confirmation, though it does say I should receive them between Saturday and Wednesday. Hope the seller isn't going to try an somehow renege on what might be a mistaken price point. Just want the shoes now, LOL.
Doesn't he have to honor the price if you've already paid? I think not shipping the item after you paid for a BIN listing is grounds for negative feedback.

Leaving negative feedback isn't as easy as it used to be. Ebay really sucks now.

He should honor the price, but doesn't have to unless you're gonna lawyer up.

I've had sellers back out on ebay before but they were small time.I highly doubt he will he's a big reseller. The small loss he's taking isn't worth the drama and bad feedback. If a shipping label was made you should be good

Last edited:
so glad I found it. I'm not sure if it was an error on their part because youths were more expensive then mens lol. They were $151 oppsed to $137 for mens. I will definitely be buying some more kicks from with those prices
View media item 1725037
Just got mine. Authenticity is a go. Leather is as soft as they say. $137.50 shipped is how much js should cost will sleep well tohight.

Repped! Mine shipped so I'm awaiting my pair. I'm with you on the price-the markup on retro Js is insane.

im thinking dude needed super quick cash so he dropped the prices on his entire store. when he got what he needed, he put them back to normal price. thats what i would do.

this happens on twitter and ig all the time.

Last edited:

im thinking dude needed super quick cash so he dropped the prices on his entire store. when he got what he needed, he put them back to normal price. thats what i would do.

Basic business move, makes perfect sense.

This actually makes a lot of sense... His normal prices are insanely high though.

This actually makes a lot of sense... His normal prices are insanely high though.
gotta catch him when hes in a bind again
laugh.gif

Thought I found a new connect his regular prices are for the most part higher than average. Plus he wasn't too far so I get my stuff next day. Oh well at least I got these

Just got mine they definitely look legit it looks like when she was tried on insert was removed and leases were loose I'm OK with that for the price here are the pics.

i might be in the minority, but i would have a problem with this...

Thats because the insert was sandwiched between the shoes in box. Looks worst on here with the flash.

The leather is very soft barely touching the toe box almost collapsed the entire thing. Anything resting against any part of those surfaces will leave an impression, will probably disappear given a lil time

I'm happy I got them at that price but I'm still a lil hot I didn't get the other shoes at the crackhead prices. Was waiting til payday on the first should of just bought them. Probably better off the last thing any of us need is more shoes lol

Back
Top Bottom