The "Real" Marvin The Martian Releasing?

These are still everywhere in the DMV. I wondered why these did not sell out

Sitting up here in MA, too. I'm sure the $190 price tag didn't help them sell. I'd bet the nearly identical 7 CW that dropped right before it hurt 'em, too.

^^yeah, I'm in mass too. Don't know if you have expressions where you are, but when I went in one day to pick up some 6 lows, some high school aged kids were there and one of them was wearing the Barcelona nights. The sales associate was asking them what they think about them but the conversation never evolved passed "thoz r wack". :x Kids these days.

Man I wish the toe was black instead of red...that red toe kept me away from coppin

I still can't believe these haven't sold out yet with how the leather feels on these... something tells me a couple few years down the road these will be priced through the roof b/c someone will make them the flavor of the month and get them hyped.

I still can't believe these haven't sold out yet with how the leather feels on these... something tells me a couple few years down the road these will be priced through the roof b/c someone will make them the flavor of the month and get them hyped.

That, plus it's a black and red colorway. They are hands down my favorite 7.

Ahh the standard "I got a Retro Jordan, but not too many people like it, so lemme say these will be hyped down the line and everyone will want them by then" quote. I thought this thread missed something

peaks need to be black, wish these were like the toddler raptors. just black with a red bottom

Last edited:

giphy.gif

I wouldn't say people are sleeping, but I feel the hate is unwarranted for these... the "leather" is butter and the colorway is fire IMO

I aint mad at all the hate though, I just caught a ds pair for $100 because of it and I couldn't be happier...why pay full price when we can party at the disco
nthat.gif

I wouldn't say people are sleeping, but I feel the hate is unwarranted for these... the "leather" is butter and the colorway is fire IMO

I aint mad at all the hate though, I just caught a ds pair for $100 because of it and I couldn't be happier...why pay full price when we can party at the disco :nthat:  

Wow. Congrats on the deal-where did you manage that?

Ebay... I was real skeptical at first when I won, but they came in and I compared them with my boys DS pair and they're legit as can be

Last edited:

I aint mad at all the hate though, I just caught a ds pair for $100 because of it and I couldn't be happier...why pay full price when we can party at the disco :nthat:  

They messed up on color blocking on the shoe

Raptor 7 is black upper with red n purple these are almost similar but u got the green and other fruity colors. If they had used diff colors or blocking it coulda been solid

Plus ppl like 7 for the tongues and these is just plain red

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom