The "Real" Marvin The Martian Releasing?

Yea these are really growing on me. Ugh trying to save for the 2 vi lows and the black based viis.

Fortunately I think these will be very easy to get. Like Pro Star 5s easy to get. Guys are reselling them early in my area for only $220

Fortunately I think these will be very easy to get. Like Pro Star 5s easy to get. Guys are reselling them early in my area for only $220
Not if they end up like the Barcelona Nights. Lol they will bump that price up quick. I know there no NT hype on these or the black chrome 6 but with school starting, I just have a feeling the masses is going to jump on one of the 2 or maybe none. Nike promoting these like the hares but I don't see people going crazy over them lol. Well except the young kids down my way.

Last edited:
I think they're promoting the SuperFly 4 MTM's more than these, but I could be wrong.

Another review:

Last edited:
^^ probably cause they know these will sell no matter what compared to the super flys. Although I think those look better then these

I agree, but he said THESE are being promoted like the Hare's. I'm not seeing it, but like I said I could be wrong.

Hey NT'ers! New to the forum, but I've been a lurker for the last few years.

Just figured I'd finally make an account to build some rapport with the community.

As the handle indicates I work for FNL; management. Anyone worried about these being limited has no worries.

I just counted about 8 full size runs in my stock room. Truth be told these were produced more than even the French Blues earlier this year. There's plenty to go around.

Unless everyone happens to jump on them due to back to school or last minute hype, these should be an easy cop for anyone interested.

Hey NT'ers! New to the forum, but I've been a lurker for the last few years.

Just figured I'd finally make an account to build some rapport with the community.

As the handle indicates I work for FNL; management. Anyone worried about these being limited has no worries.

I just counted about 8 full size runs in my stock room. Truth be told these were produced more than even the French Blues earlier this year. There's plenty to go around.

Unless everyone happens to jump on them due to back to school or last minute hype, these should be an easy cop for anyone interested.

Welcome and thank you for the info. Much appreciated. Repped.

Wow, now this is a community! Thank you and welcome!

You're welcome. My gut instinct tells me to not count on them sitting for too long tho.

Truth be told my store is a higher volume location, and we barely even have any raffle sign-ups for this release. But as stated earlier in this thread, black and red sells itself. Besides, I'm sure I'm not the only person whose been praying for an all black, leather upper 7, without dura buck, lol.

To put things into perspective, I just got another couple boxes of these in shipment this afternoon since I've posted, and now I've just counted about 11 size 10's(my size, lol).

I doubt anyone will have trouble in the Long run, but Martian gimmicks aside. Don't risk it. If you love em. Grab em.

French blues sat till everyone struck out on Chicago/Bulls X's at my store, then we got cleaned out within 4 days.

No problem. Again, I get my shipments 1-2 weeks in advance. So if you ever have any questions as to limitations, or release numbers, just tag my handle, or shoot me a PM
how many yeezys yall got?
pimp.gif

Honestly? Not a single one. Which is weird. Cause the first release we had them by now. We got 1 size run (sizes 7-13) then got a restock 3 days later of sizes 7-12, and that was it.

I dunno if they're doing anything differently with these, but we may still get them. Could just be a shipping delay. Half of my bordeuxs came a week late. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom