The "Real" Marvin The Martian Releasing?

everybody was saying 1/2 sz down on this yrs vii's but I always stick to tts...
yea, this years VIIs are either TTS or .5 up for me. never had to go down. only ones that i HAVE to go .5 up and cant go tts are the C&C pack.
I keep hearing that but haven't tried on my cigars yet ....hopefully im not let down lol
hopefully it doesnt hold true for you. but im a size 11, and i definitely could not have gone TTS on those. the booty/sockliner on these have no give. i only have the cigars tho. but im assuming the champagnes will be the same. im an 11.5 or 12 in these 2.

Last edited:

everybody was saying 1/2 sz down on this yrs vii's but I always stick to tts...

yea, this years VIIs are either TTS or .5 up for me. never had to go down. only ones that i HAVE to go .5 up and cant go tts are the C

I keep hearing that but haven't tried on my cigars yet ....hopefully im not let down lol

hopefully it doesnt hold true for you. but im a size 11, and i definitely could not have gone TTS on those. the booty/sockliner on these have no give. i only have the cigars tho. but im assuming the champagnes will be the same. im an 11.5 or 12 in these 2.

this convo made me go grab a few vii from the closet &.....FTLOTG VII , Marvin VII, & Cigar VII all fit the same to me.....all sz 12

Last edited:
Thanks man. My FL isn't carrying 12.5 for some reason which is my size. Hoping I won't be swimming in the 13. Better to loose than tight I guess
The majority of sneakers don't come in half sizes after size 12. SOME do, but it varies by model.

Hence the lack of a 12.5

Nah all VII's imo are TTS but, those champagnes after wearing them this past Saturday...

:x :rolleyes

That tongue area really starts to feel like a snake wrapping around that area of your foot as the day progresses...

@FNLInsider why is it a FNL near me says they will not take the winners circle reward for $20 when every other store does. What weighs so negatively on them ? Is it $20 at the end of the day in total revenue that they need so badly?

@FNLInsider why is it a FNL near me says they will not take the winners circle reward for $20 when every other store does. What weighs so negatively on them ? Is it $20 at the end of the day in total revenue that they need so badly?
Even if they are expired, they should be honored, as they are not a traditional coupon, but I REWARD. One issued as a gift, by Us, to you, the customer.

Personally? There's an easy way around it. And the fastest way as well. Be that guy. Call Finishline customer service. Inform them of the trouble, and repeat what I've just told you.

Assume the reward has not been redeemed, you should be fine, and if they do not immediately issue you a new one, they may direct you back to the location. They may also email that store. Specify the location where such service was practiced, and they'll fix it for you.

You should not have been declined. Unless you used it already, I would have accepted it.

Even if they are expired, they should be honored, as they are not a traditional coupon, but I REWARD. One issued as a gift, by Us, to you, the customer.

Personally? There's an easy way around it. And the fastest way as well. Be that guy. Call Finishline customer service. Inform them of the trouble, and repeat what I've just told you.

Assume the reward has not been redeemed, you should be fine, and if they do not immediately issue you a new one, they may direct you back to the location. They may also email that store. Specify the location where such service was practiced, and they'll fix it for you.

You should not have been declined. Unless you used it already, I would have accepted it.

Store just said it was policy not to take them anymore and had to call customer service to get it back .

Store just said it was policy not to take them anymore and had to call customer service to get it back .
Then do as I suggested. Which is what they suggested. Unless there's been a HUGE excess of reward fraud going on, I don't see why they wouldn't accept them.

Don't finishline employees have to do a raffle for the holiday 11s as well?
yup. We always get an extra size run for an employee raffle. If anyone passes they go for sale.

Ever stopped in a Finishline after noon on a release day, and seen a pair sitting on the front, and when you inquire, they tell you there's like 1-2 left? Typically it's cause we pass, or somebody overslept lol.

After 12 noon if the raffle winners don't show up they get put up for grabs. And if u ever walk in to anything above a size 10, even 10.5, don't even bother asking if sizes are available lmao

yup. We always get an extra size run for an employee raffle. If anyone passes they go for sale.

Ever stopped in a Finishline after noon on a release day, and seen a pair sitting on the front, and when you inquire, they tell you there's like 1-2 left? Typically it's cause we pass, or somebody overslept lol.

After 12 noon if the raffle winners don't show up they get put up for grabs. And if u ever walk in to anything above a size 10, even 10.5, don't even bother asking if sizes are available lmao
local sneaker heads stay eating cause of me. Cause for GR's I'm guaranteed a pair, but typically I pass, and I'm a size 10-10.5.

Columbia 4's? Passed. Oreo 4's? Passed. Hare 7's? Passed. Backboard 1's? Passed. Pretty much passed on everything besides French blues this year, and some 16 year old kid who did all his research on the kicks, and told me he saved his allowance for weeks to be able to even buy them got my pair of Chicago 1's( I'm glad I hooked him up before I hooked myself up, they were his first pair of jays lol, but looking at how much it's gonna cost me to get a pair? Unless a miracle happens, im screwed lmao).

(Disclaimer. I never liked hare 7's. Hate non-leather 7's in general.)

Last edited:
local sneaker heads stay eating cause of me. Cause for GR's I'm guaranteed a pair, but typically I pass, and I'm a size 10-10.5.

Columbia 4's? Passed. Oreo 4's? Passed. Hare 7's? Passed. Backboard 1's? Passed. Pretty much passed on everything besides French blues this year, and some 16 year old kid who did all his research on the kicks, and told me he saved his allowance for weeks to be able to even buy them got my pair of Chicago 1's( I'm glad I hooked him up before I hooked myself up, they were his first pair of jays lol, but looking at how much it's gonna cost me to get a pair? Unless a miracle happens, im screwed lmao).

(Disclaimer. I never liked hare 7's. Hate non-leather 7's in general.)
That's being a good bro.

Seriously. Yo. I really am starting to hate this sat's release. We just got another size run in. Like WHYYYYYY

I figured with back to school there would be a ton, but it seems like a OG colorway would make more sense

Back
Top Bottom