The return of the original T-Mac?! Vol. They're back!

^ Yeah. I think I remember a black/red team bank, but I don't remember gold accents. They might of been colour blocked like the OG away's. (Not the 2012's.) The pair J Smoove is wearing are apparently going to release this year.

There were a bunch of heinous colourways for the T-Mac's back then. Adidas was doing the same thing to the Crazy 8's and releasing them in a million bland team banks and ugly colourways. Then they brought them back with the OG and ASG colours a couple years ago and they took off.

Going to start hunting some of these down....loved them.

For me, T-Mac was the first guy wearing low tops on the reg. Kobe got on real late.

just picked up a pair of black blue at finish line today. Straight child hood memories with these shoes. Parents wouldn't let me get these shoes back in the day and 13 years later, had no choice but to get these.

Pic courtesy of yours truly...

Anyways these are out now. Happy hunting.

cd3287aa723611e2ba6922000a1fb733_7.jpg

Nice shot abernja. I need to get a pair. I might swap the red laces for black ones.

Someone already posted Shump in the (sort of) OG away's not that long ago, but I found these higher resolution pictures so I thought I would post them.

ca4ea60e_722352634.jpeg

3b7a1a62_iman-shumpert-adidas-tmac-1-black-blue1.jpeg

Adidas needs to do the T-Mac 2, 3, 5, and the Mad Handle's next. They also need to relax with the retro+ colourways though.

Tempted to get the Hawks CW now... Already got 3 pairs of SVSM. :lol:

1 to stock
1 to rock
1 to ball

:pimp:

there was no reason for them to change the og away colorway. stupid adidas...

That and the all star shoe, I don't mind these new color schemes. But keep the original color's identical please. Also the shade of blue looks kind of off on the black/blue.

Last edited:
Got my SVSM in from FNL but have to return them since there not TTS. They run .5 big.

Back
Top Bottom