THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Hey if you buy something with the Plat VIP, get a gift card then return the shoes can you still use the gift card??
msw1233 wrote:
nikeairon wrote:
TY up on nbastore.com...Use coupon code "dc23rFgC" for %15 off plus free shipping...Got my 11.5 for $110 shipped...

http://store.nba.com/prod...542428.3356458&y=15&x=11

Thanks for posting, ordered my pair for the same price.
I would say the same but there is Tax where I live 
frown.gif
 so I passed. Though it would have been a great deal. 

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by dubchester

Eastbay Ray should be able to shed some light on this.  If this is indeed true, all hell is gonna break loose on 6/4.  Don't the True Blue IIIs come out then, too?  Wowza!!
There is no information in our system for either of the Barcelona colorways. EastbayRep - Ray
So where is this 23biggie45 guy getting his info from I wonder?

lol...i called up eastbay about those 800s....def not mangos...they said crimson black and white, set to release june 3rd, midnight....

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by dubchester

Eastbay Ray should be able to shed some light on this.  If this is indeed true, all hell is gonna break loose on 6/4.  Don't the True Blue IIIs come out then, too?  Wowza!!
There is no information in our system for either of the Barcelona colorways. EastbayRep - Ray
So where is this 23biggie45 guy getting his info from I wonder?

lol...i called up eastbay about those 800s....def not mangos...they said crimson black and white, set to release june 3rd, midnight....

Bought my Tour Yellows for 101.92
pimp.gif
..didn't get free shipping though cause of the code I used..still paid less than retail which is all good in my book..

Bought my Tour Yellows for 101.92
pimp.gif
..didn't get free shipping though cause of the code I used..still paid less than retail which is all good in my book..

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

What does it matter how they're selling? The shoe is straight fire.

I wear mine with Nike Red laces...have a feeling others will do the same
wink.gif
laugh.gif
I was gonna do the exact same thing but I haven't even gone out to get any pairs yet. These joints are chillin hard tho so I might wait to get them on discount.

Nike Inc. lied to ya'll saying this was a limited release. They got hella pairs on deck...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

What does it matter how they're selling? The shoe is straight fire.

I wear mine with Nike Red laces...have a feeling others will do the same
wink.gif
laugh.gif
I was gonna do the exact same thing but I haven't even gone out to get any pairs yet. These joints are chillin hard tho so I might wait to get them on discount.

Nike Inc. lied to ya'll saying this was a limited release. They got hella pairs on deck...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Hey if you buy something with the Plat VIP, get a gift card then return the shoes can you still use the gift card??
msw1233 wrote:
nikeairon wrote:
TY up on nbastore.com...Use coupon code "dc23rFgC" for %15 off plus free shipping...Got my 11.5 for $110 shipped...

frown.gif
THIS GUY.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

msw1233 wrote:
nikeairon wrote:

frown.gif
THIS GUY.
indifferent.gif

dam it nt why must you always take my sz 10 when there is a discount going on it's like you guy's are glued to the pc yes i am MAD.
mad.gif

dam it nt why must you always take my sz 10 when there is a discount going on it's like you guy's are glued to the pc yes i am MAD.
mad.gif

i gotta say tho..nike should've released these back in april since lakers were still playing to generate more revenue

i gotta say tho..nike should've released these back in april since lakers were still playing to generate more revenue

still heated that there has been no laker cw, too many cws which is why they cant release, plus im sure they figured they would be deeper into the post season but they planned incorrectly....so hopefully VI goes to outlets quicker bc of the outcome of this year's post season.

still heated that there has been no laker cw, too many cws which is why they cant release, plus im sure they figured they would be deeper into the post season but they planned incorrectly....so hopefully VI goes to outlets quicker bc of the outcome of this year's post season.

Back
Top Bottom