THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Gradients for sure kob8. I wore mine as soon as I got them. You will not be disappointed. GBs aren't something I would wear consistently. But that's just me though.

Gradients for sure kob8. I wore mine as soon as I got them. You will not be disappointed. GBs aren't something I would wear consistently. But that's just me though.

Just saw this tweet by Nikestore UK-The Kobe VI Barcelona's will be available on Nike Store on 17th May! @bobbyfade @Sheinzy @triple_bogey8

Just saw this tweet by Nikestore UK-The Kobe VI Barcelona's will be available on Nike Store on 17th May! @bobbyfade @Sheinzy @triple_bogey8

Originally Posted by kob8

Have a chance to pick up a pair of Kobe's....What cw is better in your opinion?
Helicoptors or Gradients?
i just exchanged my helicopters for the gradients since i think that the helicopters are too loud for me these days.  i wanted to get the cw that was closer to a true Laker's cw and the gradients just match more stuff that i already have.

Originally Posted by kob8

Have a chance to pick up a pair of Kobe's....What cw is better in your opinion?
Helicoptors or Gradients?
i just exchanged my helicopters for the gradients since i think that the helicopters are too loud for me these days.  i wanted to get the cw that was closer to a true Laker's cw and the gradients just match more stuff that i already have.

^
the gradients are clean and classic looking. leather heel is a nice touch too. can't go wrong either way.
glass blues are unique and loud and real nice on feet. can't go wrong either way.

^
the gradients are clean and classic looking. leather heel is a nice touch too. can't go wrong either way.
glass blues are unique and loud and real nice on feet. can't go wrong either way.

something about those barca's won't allow me to take my eyes off of them lol.... something tells me they wouldn't see much daylight but then at the same time i feel like i'd rock the hell out of them........ who knows, chances of me getting them are slim though so yeah

something about those barca's won't allow me to take my eyes off of them lol.... something tells me they wouldn't see much daylight but then at the same time i feel like i'd rock the hell out of them........ who knows, chances of me getting them are slim though so yeah

222957_186643028049695_121694084544590_458948_5783726_n.jpg

now available in PI

need help,

which cw should i get, Tours/Lightbulbs or Gradients???

both are awesome cw, i am having a hard time which should i buy.

need help,

Originally Posted by maronandlando

need help,

Id get gradients. Im not feeling the tours too much, and gradients are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
in person

Originally Posted by maronandlando

need help,

Id get gradients. Im not feeling the tours too much, and gradients are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
in person

the thing with tours is that it is synonymous to "losing/sweep"

arrghh! too many good cw, very difficult to choose.

Titan doin a good job on that early release!
smile.gif
parks stadiums gona have them too? hope dasca gets the gradients or the tours later on
happy.gif
hehe

which one to keep? dukes, breds or the delsol homes? tia kobe fam
smile.gif

Titan doin a good job on that early release!
smile.gif
parks stadiums gona have them too? hope dasca gets the gradients or the tours later on
happy.gif
hehe

which one to keep? dukes, breds or the delsol homes? tia kobe fam
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom